Chapter 18

Requested song: The Greatest - Sia (I know this song has been written for the Orlando attacks and I love it, so enjoy and donT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY)

Angelina's POV

Grayson. The boy I fell in love with unexpectedly. I left him. Why? I don't know. But be sure I'll get him back.

---
"Hey" My dad says.

"Hi"

I decide to break the silence after a few minutes and go for it.

"What was that?

"What was what?" He asks.

"With Carnie the other night."

"Honey, plea-"

"No. You went out with someone who already met the love of her life. With someone way younger than you."

"I know."

"Make it stop."

"I can't. I lo-"

"You don't know what love is! Since when did you even love mom? When did you miss her? You weren't even there when she left us!"

I leave my breakfast behind and him too.

The truth is out.

---

Grayson's POV

"Well, I guess we will have to find you a new con-" some random man says.

"No." I say.

"Angelina is here."

I look at him. It's the truth. Angelina is going to come back. She just needs time.

---

I wake up by some noises. I immediately recognize Angel's voice. Until she comes in.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong baby?"

I see her in tears sitting next to me.

"The other night,"

I nod trying to make her comfortable.

"Chris and Carnie ar- are a thing."

I get mad hearing these words. Because Ethan doesn't deserve this and because he broke her apart. And none of this is okay.

"It will be fine, Angel. We will get out of this."

She nods and lays down on my bed, still hearing the sound of her cries.

---

Ethan's POV (DADDYSYWYSYEY YES)

I get out of the car and get to the door. I have the keys of Carnie's house so it's fine if I just come in.

"Hey boo, I'm he-" I say while entering the living room.

"Carnie?" I yell.

I see her with an older man. Way older. Making out. On the couch.

"Ethan, wait, I can expl-"

"No, you can't." I say calmly, surprising to not be furious.

And that's when I knew I didn't deserve this. I am allowed to be the greatest in this relationship. And it isn't one anymore.

-------------------------------------------------
ayyEE YALL THOUGHT THIS WAS FHE ENDJSJS

well it's coming to an end tho...
The first time I wanted to write this I was so so excited to make it long and all that shit but I have so much stress and less people like this story so I'll make it to an end in two or three weeks!!

But itS DTT 😛😛

Btw: Do you guys have any TV Show recommendations?? I watched like so many but I want new ones so gIMME!!

Thanks for the support babes ❤️