Holding Out for a Hero

Lucy's outfit for the day( she's wearing a tang top, underneath the shirt she is wearing)

Lucy's POV

So today started off like any normal day..... Chase was putting out a fire made by Kaz, who in my mind is like Adam.

So it's like Chase was cleaning up one of Adam's messes, really.

It started out as Chase, Oliver and I were talking about science. I told Chase about my love for science and he got excited about that. Not surprised about his reaction.

Anyway, Kaz yawned, probably due to boredom, and some sort of fire grenade flew out of his mouth, setting the table on fire. It was cool, but freaky to see.

Chase was using the fire extinguisher on the table, to put the fire out, when Davenport ran downstairs, alarmed at what he heard.

"I heard an explosion! Did we get attacked by shape-shifters again?!" Davenport ran down to us, and he was was wearing a skin tight outfit, making Chase and I freak out a bit. No, but you shaped shifted a bit to much. Cover up, please.

"No, but could you cover up." Chase asked, looking at Davenport in disgust. "I'm seeing a bit to much shape shifting over there." I threw Davenport a blanket.

"Why happened?" He asked, ignoring us.

"I'm guessing a combination of gravity and middle-age." Kaz replied, squinting his eyes.

Chase and I nodded, that's true.

"To that." Davenport pointed to the burnt up table.

"Oh! Well um, Oliver, Chase, and Lucy were talking about science, I got bored, I yawned, and something flew out of my mouth and voila I set the table on fire." Kaz explained, smiling at the end.

That is never gonna sound normal to me.

"He found another superpower, it's a fire grenade." Oliver chimed in, smiling.

That's what I called it, but I think Kaz might call it something else.

"Fire grenade? That's lame." Kaz told his friend, and turned to us. "I'm calling it my Yawn Bomb." He laughed, making me chuckle. That's funny, just don't yawn when I'm around.

"Yeah, cause that's so much better." Oliver said, sarcastically.

"So, wait? You just discovered something you didn't even know you had?" I asked Kaz, crossing my arms. "How many powers were in that space rock?"

"It's tough to say, it didn't really come with a manual, and even if it did I probably wouldn't read it." Kaz answered, and I nodded. Makes sense, I wouldn't read it either.

Chase wrapped an arm around my waist, as Kaz sat down.

"This is just like you guys, when you unlock new bionic abilities." Davenport mentioned, and I looked at him weird. It is?