The Attack

(That's Lucy's clothes and hair style)

Evil Lucy's POV

Evil Lucy's POV

I used my electricity bolts to take out all the power in the city, I watched as all the power shut down, which made me smile. The city was in total darkness, isn't it great.

"Perfect work, Lucy." Rodissius put his hand on my shoulder, smirking at my work. "The Elite Force won't know what hit them."

"I could've done more, but I'll save that for later." I chuckled, looking at my hands, and making electrical spheres appear.

"Go join your siblings, I'll need you later." He instructed, I just nodded and shape shifted into my black swarm and flew off.

Let's destroy this city and take down the Elite Force. Hopefully, Reese can trick the smart one and get the superhero list.

🌼🌼--

I changed from my black swarm to myself after we took down the Elite Force, and smiled as I saw my creator/father walk out. I turned invisible and leaned against a pole, smirking.

This is amazing isn't? Watching your enemy's losing. The sound of there groaning and grunting is like music to my ears.

Rodissius smiled at the group, with satisfactory.

"Good work, my children. Good work." He said, looking up at the sky, I grinned.

"Thanks, father." I appeared, and he noticed my presence, smirking.

"Don't you just love this."

"Absolutely." I grinned, and turned invisible once again.

I saw the team start to wake up, and once they noticed Rodissius, they scurried up and moved back.

"Who are you?" The bionic guy asked.

"I recognize him from Mighty Med." Alien girl mentioned.

"It's Roman and Riker's father, Rodissius." The boy with fire powers informed. "We had to take away his powers to save his life."