Epilogue

Chase and Lucy ended up staying together through out the time of being in the Elite Force. Chase proposed to Lucy, a year after they defeated Rodissiius and his family. There wasn't much of any sort of threat after that, so the team split up.

If there is any threat, Chase, Lucy, Bree, Skylar, Oliver, or Kaz step in and take care of it. There is no need for a full team to save innocent lives.

Five months after Chase proposed, they got a house and moved in together. Five months after that, they got married. She officially became Lucy Davenport, and she couldn't be happier. Chase finally worked the courage to get her pregnant, and she ended up have twins. One is a girl named, Brynli and the other is a boy named, Cyrus. This happy little family is living a beautiful happy life.

Oliver and Skylar finally got together. After years and years of Oliver wanted to date her, she finally said yes. They have only been together for about two years now, and Oliver gained confidence and proposed to the alien. She said yes, and they are now happily married.

Bree found a guy named, Tyler, and they began going out about two months after the team split up. They got married two years after that, and live in a house together, with an adorable baby boy, named Daniel. She named it after her little brother, Daniel.

Kaz had a crush on Lucy the whole time he was on a team with her, but kept it quiet. He was heart broken. After ten months of being lonely, a crazy, fun loving, girl named, Candy, strolled on into his life and mended his broken heart. They are certainly dating, and Kaz is ready to propose to her at any moment. He moved on from Lucy, knowing he would have never had a chance with her anyway.

Isabelle Crystals, Lucy,  Lily and London mother's, lives a happy simple life, raising her third and final child in her house. Her kids would come and help her now and then, but she's got it under control. London is a happy little baby, who is certainly four years old now.

Adam and Lily, still live at the Bionic Academy. They didn't feel like moving and doing all that hard work of buying a house. Adam did, however, by Lily a ring and proposed to her, two years after they began dating. They got married five months ago, and Lily is currently five months pregnant, with a baby girl. They love they way they are living.

Leo and Janelle. Leo left the Bionic Academy and moved into a house with Janelle. He proposed to her, a year and a half ago, and they got married seven months ago. Leo is very pleased and happy to have married his dream girl.

Mr. Davenport and Tasha live peacefully and happily raising Naomi together. No distractions to ruin the moments, well besides Eddy of course. Naomi is now four years old and very happy with her life.

Douglas. I don't know what to say about him, he lives on his own. With his Marcus eyebrow bracelet.

----

Did I shock any of you? Well, this was long over due. I guess you guys deserve some sort of story after Elite Force. Right?

Just something I came up with at midnight. I should really be sleeping, but no I'm writing like I always do, at midnight.

I need a life that's for freaking sure.

Anyway, I love you all and I hope you enjoyed the small part into the life's of our lovely Lab Rats and Mighty Med friends.

Was it different for me to part that Kaz liked Lucy the whole time? I legit just thought of that, so you can read my story again and keep that in mind.

Thanks for reading my stories. Bye!