The Rock

Lucy's Outfit( She has her hair up in a ponytail)

Lucy's POV

We all, including little AJ, saw a movie tonight. It was a good movie, but one problem, AJ ruined the entire movie. He spoiled it, and honestly I was about to leave the theater because of what he did. I adore that little know it all, but it's getting so annoying having him here like everyday. He's like Leo, but smaller.

We all walked through the day to our penthouse, Chase was holding my hand.

"I love that movie! I've seen it five times!" AJ exclaimed, placing his bag on the table.nHe then made a face. "Oh, I hope I didn't ruin the ending for you guys."

"No, you already ruined the beginning, and middle, so I didn't really care about the end." Kaz shrugged, walking off. I nodded, he's not wrong.

AJ ruined the whole movie.

"So, uh, what do you guys want to do now?" AJ asked, and I glanced at everyone. How about go to bed, I'm tired.

"Hey, um, why don't you stay right here, while we have a little team meeting out on the terrace ok?" Bree kneeled in front of him, smiling.

"Ok." He nodded.

"Ok." She repeated, and we all went outside to talk.

Once we got outside, Bree started to talk.

"Chase, I know you told AJ he can hangout with us, but this is getting ridiculous. He never leaves!"

Chase just stared at her, and then turned to Oliver, as he started to speak.

"Yeah, this morning I came down for a bowl of cereal and he poured my milk?Which was nice, but kind of creepy."

"That's creepy? This morning you offered to be the milk in my cereal." Skylar shook her head, giving him a look.

I am thinking about that in so many different ways, and some of them are very inappropriate.

Oliver smiled sheepishly, looking at us. "It's not- I didn't- my offer still stands." He looked at Skylar, then walked over and sat in a chair.

"Look, guys the only reason AJ hangs around so much, is because he doesn't have any friends." Chase defended, and I made a little sympathetic look.

Ok, that's a reason, which is sad. But he has to leave at some point.

"Ah, so he's a mini you?" Chase questioned, smiling at Chase. "Got it."