The Superhero Code

Lucy's outfit( without the backpack)

Lucy's POV

Remember when I said that Oliver is a great cook? Well, I was right! He made us lunch today, and I was really hungry. He made us sandwiches. I was sitting next to Chase at the kitchen counter, and the others, minus Oliver, were doing something else.

"Lunch is ready!" Oliver announced, and I smiled rubbing my hands together.

"I'll grab the plates." Chase offered, and got up to get the plates.

"Oh! Just like you grabbed the heart of the girl I love." Oliver shot at Chase, and I rolled my eyes, glaring at bit. He's still not over Chase getting Skylar her powers back, is he?

"Still not over me getting Skylar he powers back, huh?" Chase asked.

"Nope, and you'll notice that your tomato slice is very thin." Oliver told him, very bitterly.

He has to get over it, because Chase can't love Skylar, because if he did. I will pop him like a zit.

"Wow, you showed him." I said sarcastically, but was bitter about it.

"Yeah, I also skimped on his lettuce." Oliver added, making me chuckle. What a come back.

"Oh no! Stop the madness." Bree commented, sarcastically, walking over to the kitchen counter, with Skylar following.

"I will get the plates." Bree said, and opened the cabinet, and I heard a bunch of plates break. I stopped eating, putting my sandwich down.

What was that?

"Why are they all broken? What happened?" Bree asked, concerned, and bent down to pick them up.

"I was doing the dishes and I accidentally broke them with my super strength." Oliver spoke up, a bit guilty. I rolled my eyes, rookie mistake. I broke a lot of things when I first got my super strength.

"That still doesn't answer why you put them back in the cabinet?" Skylar questioned.

"Well, now we have service for thirty six tiny people." Oliver held up a broken plate piece.

"Hey guys." Kaz greeted walking. I noticed Skylar sit down next to Chase, and I got this feeling in my chest, and it hurts. What is this I'm feeling? Is it jealousy?

"Hey, Kaz, I didn't smell you come in. Did you shower?" I asked, smirking a bit. I need to have a talk with Skylar later.

"Yeah, I had to, my younger brother Kyle is coming to visit." Kaz told us, grabbing an apple. "And the pen I was chewing, exploded all over my face."

I giggled, smiling.

"I didn't know you had a little brother?" Chase questioned, chewing his sandwich. I didn't either.