The List

Lucy's outfit (no necklace)

Lucy's POV

It's been a few days since I was sick and I'm feeling so much better, I think I just needed some sleep. Chase helped me feel a lot better, mainly because he was with me the whole time probably.

Chase always makes me feel better.

Bree, Kaz, Oliver, and I were sitting on the couch talking, when Chase walked in, carrying a box of stuff.

"Check it out guys! Me. Davenport shipped us a box from Mission Creek." Chase announced, sending the box on the table. Oh awesome.

"As long as he's not in it. Then yay!" Bree cheered, and I nodded.

Chase opened, and sole technology was in it. "Cool! Some of our own technology!" Chase took out a device, and Kaz took out a note. Or as Davenport would like to call it a Daven-note.

"Oh look, a Daven-note." Kaz opened up the letter and read it aloud. "Dear, Elite Force, I'm converting the basement into a nursery for the new baby. So please keep this stuff at the penthouse for me."

"He's raising a baby in the basement? That kids going to have some serious issues." Oliver sat back, smiling, and Bree glared at him. It's better then how I was raised.

Oliver's smile faded, looking away from Bree.

I stood up and pulled something out, it was a case, and I opened it. "What's this?" I looked at Chase.

"A cyber cloak, it's a virtual body disguise. It can make you take on anyone's appearance." Chase answered, and I smiled, nodding. Cool! "One time I got stuck looking like Bree, and I had to go to a school dance with this guy named Jake." I laughed. I wish I was there to see that.

"Same thing happened to me." Oliver smiled, and we looked at him, confused. Really? "Not the cyber cloak, texting mishap. Long story, I'll tell you about it later."

I nodded, wanting to hear it. Sounds interesting.

"And I'll tell you how I orchestrated the whole thing." Kaz added, chuckling. Now I really wanted to know the story.

Kaz pulled out a device with a red ball on top, "Oh, what's this?"

"Hey, be careful, that's a memory wipe. It can erase minutes, hours, even years of someone's life." Chase informed him, and I raised my eyebrow. You sure I didn't get hit with that when I forgot my childhood?

Kaz put it down, and Oliver stood up, and picked up the memory wipe. "Hey! If I use this on Skylar, then maybe, she forget all the stupid things I've said and want to date me." He smiled at the end, and I did to. Aww, he thinks he has a chance with her, that's cute.