Tears of a Broken Angel

(Prepare for depression and anxiety :(

Lucy's Dream

"Mommy! Mommy! No!" I screamed, as I saw daddy constantly kick and hit her.

I cried and cried, I couldn't do anything. I was useless, just a useless little girl.

I wiped the blood off of my face, and I heard a gun shot. I screamed like I was dying.

"MOMMY!"

Daddy dropped mommy, as she lied there lifeless, with blood flowing out of her dead body.

"WHY DADDY! WHY!" I screamed at my so called father. I ran up to him, and hit his leg constantly.

He scolded at me, picking me up, and throwing me against the wall. I yelled in pain, as I made contact with the wall, and fell onto the glass table, breaking it. I cried, seeing blood come out my legs and arms.

My vision became blurry, my breathing got slower and slower. I coughed up blood, as more come out my side, and slide down my body. I couldn't do anything.

I heard laughing, as I saw a figure appear in front of my face.

"Just like your pathetic mother, useless, worthless, who could love you?"

Suddenly, my I couldn't breath, and my heartbeat got slower.

"Goodbye, Lucida."

My eyes closed, as I took my finally breath.

🌼🌼--

Lucy's POV

My eyes shot open, and I had my hand on my heart. What just happened?

I blinked many times before, I stepped out of my capsule, and walked to the bathroom.

I closed the door to the bathroom, turning on the bright light. I breathed heavily, putting my hands on the sink. I looked up, seeing tear stains on my face.

What is happening to me? Why am I like this? That dream never happened, Krane didn't kill me or my mother.

Unless, he killed my mother, and she somehow came back to life?

"No, that never happened. She would've told me." I whispered to myself, shaking my head.

I groaned, covering my face.

I felt hot wet tears fall down my tired face. Why am I crying? I don't understand, help me!

I uncovered my face, and stared at the girl in front of me.

Look at me, how am I wanted? My hair is ugly, my face is disgusting, I'm short, and I'm worthless.

Maybe, I shouldn't be here. Besides, my team would be better off without me. Chase deserves better then me, way better.

I slowly turned my head and opened the door to the bathroom. I opened it and super  sped to the kitchen. I opened the cabinet. I cried and cried silently, as I picked up....

A knife. I was never wanted in this world, nobody loves me. Who would love a depressed girl with anxiety?

I walked out to the balcony, and stood near the each. No, I'm not jumping. Well, it doesn't matter anyway.

For once, I'm glad the capsules are sound proof, and that Kaz, Oliver, and Skylar are deep sleepers.

I raised the knife with a shaky hand. I can't live anymore. My entire life has been filled with problems, which means I am a problem. And when I die, nobody has to deal with this problem, that you call me.

My family, Lily, my mother, and my new sister. What kind of sister am I to her? She's gonna be born soon!

But, nobody knows, nobody knows, what I've been through. To stop the pain, I have to kill myself.

Suddenly, I could barely breath, my head got filled with horrible thoughts. I dropped the knife making it fall to the ground, and slide down railing of the balcony, crying.

You're pathetic, worthless, despicable, ugly, a failure, you are useless.

No! Anxiety stop!

I griped my head so hard, my super strength was making my head bleed. I can't do this, this happens all the time, these fucking anxiety attacks are non stop.

I let go of my head and laid it against the railing. I gritted my teeth so hard, it felt like they were gonna break.

"I can't... I can't do this. I'm sick and tired of living in a world where I'm in pain. I'm tired of doing this." I breathed heavily, and crawled over to the knife. I looked at it, seeing the reflection of the bright full moon on it.

"Goodbye world, it was great while it lasted."

I quickly picked up the knife, putting the sharp tip to my chest. I saw tears fall on to it.

I used my super strength, and forced the knife into my chest. I fell to the ground, in pain.

I yelled, trying to removing it, but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything.

I felt nothing, I only saw darkness.

🌼🌼--

Surprise! Hehe, yeah, ok. Listen, I thought about doing this for a while, and I came to a decision. This was my decision, I never meant for Lucy to die. I put what I'm going through in the story and exaggerated it. This point of depression and anxiety is no where near close to anything I have. Anyway, the story is ending this is the last chapter.

I didn't wants to torture you guys with the story being on hold, so why not end it. It's better then having it on hold, having that feeling of a lot of fans wanting me to update.

Also, my love for Lab Rats has decreased a lot. Not because of the episode Home Sweet Home, it just left. I still watch the show, just not as much. As for my other lab rats story, I might continue that one.

My fanfiction writing is not over, I am currently writing a different one, about a old show, which I've always loved.

Back to this one, Lucy is dead. Yes, but she will live on in our hearts. Anyone with anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, I'm here for you. Talk to me, I know what you are going through, I want to help. I've been told, I'm great at advise with that stuff. I helped save my best friend from killing himself. Also talk to someone about it, family, friends, doctors, and maybe go to a therapist for help. Im going to a therapist.

Reach out for help, and do not be afraid to ask.

I love you all so much! Thank you for everything, you guys are the reason why I continued to write. Bless you all, you beautiful weirdos. I can proudly call you all my best friends. Thanks for sticking by me through the thick and thin.

Thank you, thank you!

I love you!