Percy POV

EDIT: 11/1/19 : OK THIS WAS HORRIBLE, I LOVED TO CAPITALIZE EVERYTHING FOR SOME REASON . I hope the chapter is much more pleasant to read.  

Today was a bright and sunny day at CHB . It was very normal morning , by demigod standards at least. Ares cabin sparring with each other , Apollo cabin practicing archery or singing songs, Demeter cabin tending plants or the sound from Hypnosis cabin snoring. Just another typical day at camp . Nothing can go wrong . It might be weird , or even bizarre but when you live your life fighting all sort of monsters , this is as normal as it gets . I guess I jinxed it.

I was on my way to Athena's Cabin to meet my girlfriend Annabeth ,when I heard someone calling my name. "Percy ,there is something important to tell you , " The Stolls brothers shouted while running towards me .

"Our mortal parents are visiting Camp!!" , they said in chorus. I blinked once, then twice and internally screamed ,so much for a day in peace."How did you two get to know this?"I asked because knowing Stolls ,there is something fishy around here.

"Well Travis and I  were planning to prank Mr D by setting up a fake bottle of Wine near him but when he opens it ,it will spray out Confetti and a message saying'You Got PRANKED'. Unfortunately, when we went there,Mr D was IMing with Zeus and said that we needed to 'bond' with our mortal parents because we are not able to 'communicate' with them properly . Mainly due to the challenges we face as a demigod,"Conner said in one breath, while panting.

Ok , wow like who knew they were actually this nice? Maybe it was Athena's doing . Speaking of Athena, I need to go and inform Annabeth about this and she is not going to be pleased.