Annabeth Pov

I woke up to the smell of Ocean(which reminded me of Percy) and by the sound of my cabin mates.I saw around me that my siblings were gawking at me.

"Why are you guys gawking at me"I asked yawning .

"Where did you get that bag and what are you wearing?"Lily asked surprised.I got confused,'What is she talking about,I am wearing nothing special ,just ordinary clothes' I thought and decided to clear her queries "I got made this bag from seaweed found under the lake and I am wearing what I usually wear".

She got surprised and said"Nice bag by the way and I meant on your head,it is beautiful".

"Oh you meant my headband , I just slept as soon as I came so I did not remove it,It is a gift from Percy ,he made it by the way"I replied blushing.

"Speaking of Percy,how was it to meagre your bodies as one,we are really curious"Malcolm said on behalf of Athena Cabin .

"Well it was like mixing two liquids as one,one minute my eyes and his eyes were glowing then as soon as we are conscious ,we realized we could hear each others thoughts,then through our head,I could see all his memories,and we both saw the goddess memories when she possed us.It felt good and complete,like I was lacking his powers,it was like an energy vibe passing through my body and when I tried to control his powers,he let me control it and also helped me.So,as a summary,it felt awesome,now since I woke up,I am going to the bathroom to freshen up"I said

"By the way,Piper came here to lend you some clothes as your clothes would be too big for you and they are just regular clothes not fashionable"Ben said

"That was kind of her,as soon as I get ready and wake up seaweed brain,I will thank her"I said and went to get ready.

It felt little awkward to wear tiny clothes,and to be shorter,but I found out a way somehow to adjust for just this week.I just finished puberty and now I do not even have it so that was little strange,but at least now I could re live my life as a kid,which I had missed.

I wore an owl top and normal pant .Also I wore my camp necklace and the headband Percy gave me . I went to his Cabin with my bagand when I opened the door and I found a bag of clothes,probably from Piper lying on one of the beds.I saw Percy sleeping in his bed,drolling a little,he was wrapped in blue blankets and he looked very cute.I could resist myself,so I kissed him in his cheek and whispered in his ear."Wake up Seaweed Brain ,don't you want to deliver the gifts?".He woke up surprised"Annabeth,when did you wake up?"He asked sleepily."A few minutes ago,now Piper left us some normal clothes to wear,and we should thank her,by making something for her,so get ready we have some work to do".He woke up and got ready,by the time,I drew her earring design with Riptide which Percy left for me to use.Percy wore a blue top with a circle and inside a trident , wore normal pants and his camp necklace.

He made the design really quick and it was a beautiful earring.It was a dreamcatcher earring design but with stones and for the thin thread that is usually there, we used smaller pieces of stones.I made a box for it and we decorated it with pink stones in a simple heart design.We took our bags and went to see Piper,who was talking to Jason .We went to her and she looked at us"Hello Percy and Annabeth,what brings you to wake up this early morning?".I said,"I was woken by the noise if my cabinmates "and Percy said,"I was woken by Wise Girl ".

"That is cute,so you want to tell me something"Piper asked

"Yes,you see as we want to say thanks for sending us clothes"Percy said

"We made this for you"I said and I took the big from my bag and gave it to her.

She was surprised at first and when she opened the big she gasped with Jason besides her.
"You two bought this for me "She asked

"No it is actually handmade "I said

"But it looks so real,who designed it and made it?"Jason asked

"Well the designer and maker is standing right in front of you"Percy said and we did a fist bump

"You two made this?"Piper asks surprised

"Yes,I designed it,Percy made it,except this headband I am wearing,Percy made it all by himself"I said,making Percy blush

"The headband is really beautiful,I have never seen such beautifully customized headband"Piper said

"It was actually very easy to make and requires less powers of mine,by the way can we meet our parents and on the way we needed to deliver some mail"Percy said using his baby seal face which looks more cutter.

"Awe of course we can visit your parents,come on let's go to the hermes cabin as it is nearer"Piper said

We went to hermes cabin and sent the mail to our godly side of the family,and we went to visit our family,since we both were under the lake ,our parents stayed together.The whole gang was there including Thalia and Nico .

"Hey Gman ,what happened when Juniper saw you after So many year."Percy asked breaking the silence.

"Well Perce ,though it was not like you boths reunion,which I heard yesterday from Piper's siblings who told me the whole story,which is really the lovely dovey parts only, and wow I missed a huge awakening "Grover said.

"Which reminds us,we had to infirm you what we did under the lake right, we have a surprise,by the way we made something"Percy said

I went to Helen while Percy went to Sally and at the same time we gave our gifts and both of them got surprised.

Now to ease out the prasing as we got so much,I am going to tell in simple words

They praised us,we blushed and then we got ready to eat some breakfast with Percy and The gang.Maybe my dream could come true.