Percy pov

Today my family is coming to camp .I am so exited that I took a short shower , better start cleaning my room.

After cleaning, I polished my minotour horn and the shield tyson gave me.I also hung my photos properly which were about me,annabeth and grover in few of them and some photos of me,Nico ,Thalia ,Jason and Hazel as demigod children of the big three and some of the seven in a group photo and some photos with me, frank and tyson as related to my dad etc.

I went to the dining pavilion to have breakfast and I met with Annabeth who was very worried.

"So,you are worried about the twins of terror and meeting your dad after a year, you have been away before for longer and I am sure you could handle it"I reassured her.

"Well I am worried about that also but mainly I am worried about you know us"she replied.

"Don't worry your siblings will break the news to your parents and I am sure he would not mind"She is so nervous ,I understand but she over stresses a lot.

"Our parents would be here in 5 minutes"Malcolm announced to Camp

"Before we meet our parents I wanted to do this"She pulled my camp t-shirt and kissed me.

Our kiss was short and sweet and she seemed more calm.

"If you have any problems come to me and I will help you and don't hesitate to intrupt me when I am with my family ,OK? .My parents understand our situation so they would not mind."

"Thanks Percy it means a lot to me and see you at sword practice,bye"

"Ok bye "I repleid

I went to Thalia 's tree and I stood near my demigod pals and I saw my family
"Hi Mom ,Paul and Zoe Chiron informed us for all the families to aassemble here and my friends are supposed to be with us if you don't mind "

"Hi Percy ,it's OK if your friends are with us,it would be splendid and besides Zoe loves your friends"

So my pals came and greeted my mom and Paul whispered-asked me"so where is your future wife?"

"My WHAT ? She is just my girlfriend and she is meeting her family"I whispered blushing.

"OK I was just kidding Percy ,so where is your camp I cannot see it"Paul asked

"Well Paul it is hidden from mortals as there is a barrier but camp is right front of you ,you just have to walk further."I replied

I had a thought that how would Paul and Mom react to me being an important person at CHB{As I have been told}