Percy Pov

Well I am Glad Chiron actually Made the seven except Annabeth to hang out with me. It would be so much fun and besides Chiron already knew my mom would not mind if they joined me after all We are A Big Happy Family.

"Hey Percy Your Mom Would not mind If we join your family right?"Jason asked.

"No she would not mind,she would actually be happy to have you guys around and also you get to meet Zoe{They are 20 years old so his sister is 2 years old},My baby sister"I replied

"When Did you get a sister Perce?"Leo asked 

"Umm,When You went missing,Leo?"I Replied more like a question than an answer.

"Hey what about Calypso?She does not have a family?"Leo asked concerned about his Girlfriend.

"She can also join with Percy's family so there is no problem for that Leo, also she feels more comfortable around the seven than the rest of camp"Chiron replied, I guess he was eavesdropping on us again or just passing by. 

"You guys are lucky ,you get to hang out with Percy while I am stuck with the two devil twins"Annabeth spoke as she was leaning on the tree near us.

"It 's OK Annabeth Chiron probably wanted you to bond more with your parents and we just don't have our parents alive except Piper"Hazel said sadly,I wanted to cheer them up .

"Don't worry guys  my family and I will make sure that you guys do not feel lonely ,It will be my promise to you guy and Annabeth If you do not feel comfortable with your parents then come and spend time with me and my mom would not mind as she loves you and she considers you like Zoe.Also Paul would probably gawking around the whole camp."And everyone face lit up.

"Well it is time for dinner ,come on family let's go."Frank said and we all ran to the dinning area.