Percy pov

I sat beside Piper and Mom , Then Piper asked "What was the fight performance or should I say love song?"

"I have no idea what are you talking about."I said hiding my secret

"You know what I am talking about,didn't you guys fight to A thousand years the song"She asked raising her eyebrows

"yes, and how Mrs love detective find out?"I asked

"I was hearing the song at the start of the show and to every words your swords clanged and to every  line one step closer you guys moved and i am so proud of my discovery"Piper said

"Also everyone in your family knows"Mom said

"Fine , cant i keep something a secret for once"I said pouting

"Don't be glum Aquaboy your secret to Tartarus is going to is going spilled"Leo said

"Today we are going to discuss about the darkest moment in demigod history"Chiron said and the campfire became darker

"The campers everyone  fight at the Amphitheater  today,they went to a place no demigod has went before,Tartarus" 

I saw Annabeth Parents ,they looked surprised and saw Annabeth but she just closed her eyes,I feel her I can almost see Tartarus,and what happened there.

Everyone gave Chiron questioning looks so he said""It means they went to Hell literally"

All mortals gasped and looked at us,I just wanted to forget it and get over it.

Some mortal asked,"How?"

So Chiron  called us both near the campfire and Annabeth started to explain about The Mark of Athena , and her quest then she told about Arcane and "So after defeating Arcane in her cobweb,The Argo 2 ,our ship built by Leo and his siblings came and Percy its is your turn to explain"

"Ok so I am going to make it really simple ,I caught hand while holding my other hand on the ladder,then the statue of Athena you see over there was falling and the entire floor was made of cobwebs and below it was Tartarus,So the rest of the seven were securing the ropes ad Arcane  fell in and there was a little bit of cobweb on Annabeth 's foot and so she got dragged and I held on to her and Then Hazel was saying"Cut her ankle,cut her ankle"We both had no clue but by the time I realized,I could not get my sword and cut it and so we fell in but I was holding a ledge,it was painful and then in order to close the doors of death you have to close it both the sides and we figured this was the only way and I said to Nico who was above me but way but could not help so I said him to lead the others to the other side and I led go of the ledge and we fell into Tartarus  and I was in no mode to let go of her and we held each other and fell into a river in the underworld and I controlled  it ."

Everyone gasped"You controlled the river of the underworld"Harley asked

"Umm,I have controlled the river Styx and Lethe before why is there so much Gasping going on"I Said

Chiron said,"Not even your father could control it properly,he only had minor control"

"Ok so back to the story Annabeth I believe it is your turn"I said and everyone was so foucused on the story and Annabeth said the rest and then Chiron said"To improve the mood of today,Apollo campers sing a song"

I went back to my family and I everyone focused on their song-Wait Oh no ,I promised Jack something I need to go like an escape.

"Oh no i totally forgot something anyway ,I need to go somewhere ,I hear some fishes so bye"I said forgetting Jack's promise to my mom and she was so focused on the song I think she she did not hear me .So,I ran to my cabin,took out my guitar and ran to the lake.After I caught some breath ,I met Jake,who was relieved to see me.

"Thank POSEIDON, you came please sing the song so I can ask Linda to be my girlfriend"Jake said

"OK no problem ,"I replied in my mind

I sang remembering Annabeth,Jake and Linda started dancing so did the other Fishes,Some other fishes did the other tunes and in the end Jake and Linda kissed.Other Fishes cheered and kept on shouting "more songs"And said"ok"

And I decided my Next song