Annabeth Pov

After the narrating the tale ,i wanted to hug Percy,I heard the song they were playing put I heard a distance one,I saw Piper feeling the same,we looked at each other and we saw Percy was not there,I think it is coming further , maybe the lake .I think she got me and I said to my dad"I need to find someone,will be back soon."

 I  went towards Piper who went Told the seven and Calypso to follow us and we all went towards the lake,I think I heard music and singing,Who in Hades is singing ,wait I think I see someone under the lake,He is singing,His voice was melodious,wait is he singing about ME in a lake,and then I saw Jake and his -so in love -with friend Linda,After the song ended they both kissed,"Why is Jake kissing another fish?"Calypso asked.

I was surprised,Seaweed brain must have took them under the lake so that is why he made a big entrance that is because he showed them around the lake and he knew he would be late.Anyway he is going to sing next song and some Apollo kids and Aphrodite's kids followed us,with some mortal families behind them,and pretty soon everyone came around lake.

"Ok guys next song because you guys bombarded my mind with requests  so I will do two songs, no more ok,I will get in trouble and I have to go back'

The lake became dark then lightened up like a stage of Ice was there with a band of fishes and seaweed brain in his glory in the front"This song is about the wars"

When Percy was singing the song the water around him formed shapes indicating the lyrics ,it was amazing to watch and Percy seemed to glow underwater.All the fish cheered and so did we,I guess he did not hear that"Then I am out of here"I almost laughed when he said that, he has no clue we were here.

The mortals felt bad and now understood us and when Percy sang his voice came out of the Lake like a speaker,I think he was singing to us and he turned back and looked up and said crossing his arms "I knew you all were there,I heard you all,MY senses are sharper here and the fishes saw you all and informed me." 

Seaweed brain neve cease to amaze me but he sang before to me{check out my fanfic for if Percy sang to the gods} So it did not surprise me he could sing and play the guitar.

"So am I supposed perform?"He asked

"Yes Percy and I think you and Annabeth about Tartarus "Chiron said

"Alright I will make the stage and the seats Chiron "He said as he floated up and made to the Stage and the seats out of ice."I can also make Ice ,I think I forgot to mention that"

The Apollo kids made the setting of the stage and we both decided to sing song number 28 [we have a playlist of songs we decided}

Our parents were surprised as we sang the song in harmony.This song proves we are not weak but stronger since Tartarus  .We got lot of cheers  we thanked them and went down the stage.

"I HAVE DECIDED THE REST OF THE PERFORMANCES WOULD HAPPEN HERE TONIGHT" A voice said loudly then Lord Apollo appeared .

"Hello Camp Half Blood, Lord Zeus heard your performances tonight and he told me to inform you that ,he wants a concert by all the demigods tomorrow for their parents present here,So break a leg on your performances"Saying that he disappeared.(this fanfic is set after Trials of Apollo)

"Well its time for Dinner everyone head to the Dinning Pavilion and we will decide further there.