Chiron Pov

I woke up and refreshed myself to go to see the demigods sing songs,I was informed by a satyr that Grover is coming back to camp and,finally the crisis in California was solved,juniper was quite worried about him.Also it seems the hunters came to visit by the request of Thalia ,it was wonderful news and i am quite delighted to meet a returning senior camper, now an immortal hunter. Nico to is participating in the songs ,maybe Will Solace encouraged him to sing as he did participate in the wars.

I went to the stage and made sure everyone was present,Then Percy came to the stage.

"Hello to everyone present, all the older demigods including my cousins Nico and Thalia are coming to sing the song dedicated to the wars we had fought,The Titan war and The Giant war"

Then the stage closed and reopened with every older demigod alive ,Ready to sing What song are they going to sing I wonder the lead singer was Percy and the Apollo cabin with instruments rest of the demigods with them.

The song suited them well because Demigods had a hard life and they also inspired younger demigods and amazing Guitar solo done by Will ,After all this song was done by his siblings.

All demigods left the stage after the curtains closed except Jason and Percy.

"We are going to sing two songs dedicated to us especially the second song ,listen to find out"Jason said

"First song , when we went missing and we were actually in other camp me in Roman camp and Jason in This Camp that is the last part of the song,the other parts were just general information dedicated to every demigod"Percy said

This is exactly like they said and Percy and Jason being Leaders of both camps is well portrayed here and even though they do not accept they are true leaders during the times of War.

"Next song when we were in other camps we had no memory except very few so this song is about our memory loss and we lost our memory forcefully."Percy said

Percy and Jason memory loss times is seen through the song about Percy Remembering only Annabeth also the some part of the song Jason is singing to Percy and vice versa. The Piano was played by Percy and Jason as they played song .

Then the curtains closed and when it reopened Grover was there with All older demigods

"My buddy Grover ,The lord of the wild just arrived after 4 years and had no clue I was missing by the way which reminds me did you feel the pain I felt when I was in Tartarus like extreme pain 3 years back"Percy said then later facing Grover and asked.

Grover replied"Yes it was really painful ,thanks for asking I wondered where were you and the through our Empathy link I found out where you were and I had a glimpse of Tartarus,Dude it was painful to see it ."

"Good for you Grover sorry I forgot to contact you through your empathy link I was kinda busy "Percy Said

"It is OK The crisis in California was so much pressure with nature sprites so I to forgot"Grover said

"I think we can talk after the program Percy and Grover,The audience is Waiting"Annabeth Said