Percy Pov

Annabeth was a lot happier and calmer then she used to be,now she could speak to her family with ease. Today I woke up as I had an amazing Idea , as the weather today was hot, we both could go to the beach,I am so proud of myself for thinking this idea.I got ready as quick as I could .

I reached the Dining Pavilion just in time for breakfast. Chiron announced,"We have decided to continue the singing for demigods as yesterday we were unable to conduct and the day before we had the market sale and it is conducted every evening."Well as I already finished singing,I wonder what others would sing.

Today I had bread with cheese spread and it was tasty,Annabeth had bread with jam.

After eating,I whispered to Annabeth ,"Since the weather is hot,so shall we go to the beach?"

"You always want to find an excuse to go to the beach"She muttered rolling eyes.

"What are you two discussing about?"Bobby asked.

"He wants to go to the beach"Annabeth said

"Oh,so why don't we go its the perfect weather to the trip to the beach"My mom said,yes she is support me.

"Alright lets head to the beach"I said gleaming with joy as I have planned something great.

We all went to the beach,Our Parents decided to stay near the shore.I love the ocean,the smell of the sea buried my nostrils,the grainy sand in my toes and the waves calling me .I decided that I will visit my buddies in the ocean and thank them for lending the seaweed .

"Mom,I am going in the ocean,be back soon"I said

"Alright don't stay  down there for too long"She said

"Ok mom"I said

Annabeth was chatting with girls and the guys were splashing water at each other,I am going to play a little trick o them.

I went under the sea and I saw my buddies .

"Hey guys I need to thank you for the seaweed you guys lend us because we won,so in return I will make sure more seaweed grows''After saying that I concentrated on my powers to make the seaweed grow longer.

I went near the dolphins,"Hey guys do you want to trick someone"I asked smirking

"Sure what to you want us to do?"Tony said

"Tony I want you,Jim and Stacy to go near the guys near the shore and act like you are sharks,then I will summon a huge wave and douse them ,then you guys get to laugh at them,sounds like a plan?"I asked.

"Brilliant plan,I love seeing people scared of us" Stacy said,she is like Thalia.

"And I love laughing at them"Jim said

"OK Operation :Douse Attack launched"I said

Tony,Jim an Stacy were sneaking up on Frank,Leo and Jason .The Guys were dousing around,I created a wave in front of the dolphins ,dousing the guys.

When the dolphins came near,Jason screamed,"WE ARE BEING ATTACKED BY SHARKS"

"NO I AM TOO HANDSOME TO DIE , FRANK DO SOMETHING"Leo said while attempting to paddle with Jason.

"I CANNOT CONCENTRATE TO TURN INTO AN ANIMAL"Frank said 

The dolphins came closer and got every body's attention who were in the beach,due to them all screaming"AH".

Then The dolphins came out of the water and started laughing at their expressions,

Tony said" Dude they were screaming little fishes"