Part 5

Part 5: Friends

Setting: At Home

Myricle's POV

The Jarrel's are still over my house. It's 7 and they still aren't gone.

"Myricle!" my mom called.

"Yes?" I called back from the living room.

Jessica & Lea were in Lea's room

"We are going out." my mom said walking into to living room with my dad , and Jessica parents behind her. My mom and dad changed into something dressy.

"You can't leave me with Jessica!" I said.

"Jessica doesn't want to stay with you either!" Jessica's mom snapped.

I rolled my eyes "Where are y'all going anyways?" I asked.

"To a club." my dad said grabbing his coat.

my parents know damn well they to old to be clubbing.

***

My parents left and I decided to check up on Lea to see if Jessica had hurt her.

When I walked upstairs I heard crying and I ran into Lea's room.

"What did you do to her?" I asked picking up Lea.

"Nothing. I was just tickling her!" Jessica yelled snatching Lea from me.

"Lea are you ok?" I said ignoring Jessica.

"Leave us alone!" Lea yelled.

I can't believe Jessica was turning my own little sister against me like she does at school.

I just walked away without saying a word.

***

My parents are back. My mom is drunk so my dad had to carry her upstairs. The Jarrel's finally left. I was now putting Lea to bed.

"Jessy said you are mean to her." Lia said Jessy is Jessica's nickname.

"I'm not mean to her she's mean to me." I said picking her up and putting her in her small bed.

"Oh..." Lea said.

Before I turned her light out she said. "Can you read me a bed time story?"

"Sure." I said.

I walked back into the room , grabbed a book off her bookshelf , and went to lay beside her. I read the 3 little pigs till we both fell alseep.

***

"Wake up!" Lia said hitting my arm.

"I'm up!" I said getting off her bed.

"Someone's at the door for you." she said grabbing my hand and dragging me downstairs.

We walked up to the door and opened it. There stood Diggy.

DIGGY! My hair is a mess & I still have the clothes from yesterday on!

"Hey Myricle!" Diggy said hugging me.

Lia ran off somewhere else.

"Hey!" I said playing with my hair.

"I know it's really early but I wanted to hang out with you today." he said.

Diggy Simmons wanted to hang out with me!!

"Uh sure. I have to get dress. Come in." I said trying to act cool.

He walked in and I walked him into the living room.

"Stay here. I'll be back." I said.

I ran upstairs and hurried up to change into some pants and a T-shirt with some Jordan's.

I didn't want to keep Diggy waiting.

I ran back downstairs and saw him looking at my baby picture.

"That's me." I said.

"You were adorable." he said putting the picture down.

I blushed.

"Thank you." I said.

"Come on let's go." he said grabbing my hand and leading me out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Comment below tell me your thoughts.

Vote too.

Thank you (: