Part 19

Part 19: Finding Myricle

Setting: Diggy's house.

Diggy's POV

"What do you mean she's missing?" I said to Myricle's mom

"Myricle was at dinner with us , Jacob spilled food all over her , and then she went to the bathroom. When I came to look for her she was gone." her mom said through tears.

"Why were y'all going out to dinner with Jacob's family?" I asked slightly mad because Myricle didn't tell me they were going out to dinner.

"To meet them. All I know is that when I got back to the table Jacob and his family were gone." she said.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna find Myricle and kill whoever took her." I said hanging up.

I just know Jacob has something to do with this. I'm gonna find him and kill him.

***

Myricle's POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar place.

It was really dirty and had rats all over the place. It had a door but no windows , all the walls were a dirty gray , and it had a small bed.

I breathed in and then out. I scrunched up my nose because it smelled really bad.

All of a sudden the metal door swung open.

"You're finally up." Jacob said walking towards me.

"Jacob what do you want?" I asked curling up in the corner of the room I was in.

"All I want is you." he said sitting down beside me.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted running to the other side of the room.

"Myricle don't be afraid.." he said getting up and walking closer to me.

"Let me go!" I said my eyes started to get watery.

"I'm never gonna let you go. I love you." he said sitting down beside me again.

"Your a stalker and  you're obsessed!" I said slapping him.

"You little bitch!" he shouted.

I could tell he was really pissed. I got up and tried to walk away but he pulled me back down by my hair.

"Your not going anywhere." he said punching me in the face one good time.

My nose started bleeding.

"I want you now." he said tearing off my clothes.

"Stop it!" I said trying to fight him off but he was too strong. 

He was like a animal. What happened to the sweet and gentle Jacob I once knew? That night I got raped. I want Diggy to find me. Scratch that I NEED Diggy to find me.

______________________________________

Sorry it's kinda short.

Also I need y'all to comment some feedback please.

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more.