Part 15

Part 15: Stalked

Setting: At school 4th period - lunch

Myricle's POV

"Diggy he has been following me all over school." I said as we sat down at our lunch table.

"Who?" Diggy said looking up from his tray.

"Jacob." I said looking around trying to find him. I spotted him at the table across from us he was shooting daggers at me.

"I'll handle this." Diggy said.

I grabbed his arm. "Don't do something that will get you in trouble." I said letting his arm go.

Diggy walked over and sat on the seat across from Jacob. I wanted to hear what they were saying but I decided to just wait.

Diggy walked back over with a satisfied look on his face.

"He won't be bothering you anymore." Diggy said sitting down next to me.

Jacob's POV

I can't believe this dude had the nerve to tell me to stay away from MY girl. That's right she's mine! She belongs to me. I'm not gonna stop until I have her.

I looked over at there table and seen them kissing and laughing.

That should be me.

Diggy's not gonna be around for long.

***

Myricle's POV

Jacob still follows me to my classes I just ignore him.

The bell to dismiss last periods ranged. Everyone jumped out there seats to leave including me. When I walked out the room I felt a arm slip around my waist. It was Diggy.

"Can you give me a ride home?" I asked walking towards my locker.

"I have basketball practice." he said opening my locker for me.

"My mom is at work so I'll just walk." I said putting my books in my locker and shutting it.

He frowned. "I don't want you walking. How about I drive you and then I can go to practice?" He said walking me outside of school.

"I don't want you to be late so I'll walk. I'm gonna come over later." I said giving him a kiss.

"Ok." he said. One of his friends called him over and he ran over to him.

***

I started to head home. Something felt wrong though. I think someone was following me.

I turned my head to see jacob's car following me home.

He's stalking me now. 

I decided to start running when I did he sped up a little.

I ran all the way home and when I got inside I fell out breathing hard.

I looked out the living room window and seen he was still there.

What is happening to Jacob? He use to be nice and sweet now he's horrible.

___________________________________________________________

Vote.Comment.Follow for more.