Part 10

Part 10: I give up.

Setting: At Diggy's house

Myricle's POV

"I don't wanna be a secret anymore!" I yelled at him.

"You know why I can't tell people about us." he yelled back getting up close to my face.

Diggy and I are in his room. He thought we were about to have sex but I was sick and tired of girls pushing up on him when he has me.

"I don't care about what they say!" I yelled back moving back a little.

"Well I do!" he yelled.

Now I know why he won't tell them about us! He doesn't want people to know he's hanging out with a loser like me. I wanted to bust out crying but I didn't want him to see me like this.

He must have saw the look in my eyes because he said "Myricle I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

"All you care about is yourself! I shouldn't even have slept with you in the first place. What was I thinking sleeping with the most popular boy in school?" I said while grabbing my bookbag to leave.

"Myricle please don't go. I really like you and I don't wanna lose you." he said trying to pull on my waist.

"Bye Daniel." I said before running out of his house and then running across the street to mine. I hurried up to unlock the door and when I got in I just ran upstairs to my room slamming my door.

I started crying in my pillow. I was used. I feel so dirty.

I heard a small knock on my door and when I didn't answer it someone opened it.

"Sissy are you ok?" asked Lia sticking her head in my door.

"No I'm not ok." I said sitting up on my bed.

She walked over to my bed and hopped onto it and then came and wrapped her tiny arms around me.

"Don't cry sissy. Don't cry." she said kissing my cheek.

I smiled a little.

My baby sister was cheering me up.

***

Next Day at school.

I walked into school the next day still upset with Diggy. I walked to my locker and put my combo in. As soon as I opened it a paper fell out. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Myricle..

Baby I'm so so sorry I hurt you. I didn't mean to make you mad. I really do like you. I wasn't just using you. You were right though I only kept you a secret because I was embarrassed by you. If you accept my apology I will tell everyone about us.

Love , Diggy.

I looked at Diggy's locker and saw him staring at me. So I ripped the paper up into small pieces and threw them away. I mouth "Too late" to him and walked to my first period.

***

The day flew by fast and I couldn't focus on what the teachers were saying. All I know is that there is a new boy in school. His name is ummm... his name is Jacob Perez. He's so cute..but I'm a loser who would want to go out with me? It was now lunch time. I got in line and got my food. I sat alone in the corner of the cafeteria. I was munching on my apple when Jacob walked up to my table.

"Can I sit there?" he asked pointing to the chair next to me.

I nodded my head yes.

We talked while we ate. I learned a few things about him. He's really a sweetheart and he's very caring. We talked intill lunch was over.

I think I made a new friend.

____________________________

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more.

Our Little Secret | Diggy Simmons love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें