Part 8

Part 8: Secret

Setting: At Diggy's house

Myricle's POV

"Thanks for taking me out to eat and to the beach I really appriciate it." I said sitting on the end of Diggy's bed.

"No thank you for spending time with me." he said with his hands in his head.

"Are you still thinking about jessica?" I asked.

"yeah." he said laying back and sighing.

"Forget about her. She doesn't deserve you." I said trying to make him feel better.

"Then who deserves me? Every girl I ever loved has cheated on me! Why can't I just find the right one?" he said.

I just wish I could say that I wanted him and lay down on his chest but things don't always go my way.

"Calm down you just haven't met the right one." I said rubbing his arm.

"I think I already have." he said laying up now.

"What are you talking about? You have only been around me all day.So..." I said looking at him beside me.

"Myricle how do you feel about me?" he asked.

If only he knew what I really feel about him. 

"I think you'e a nice person and I want to be close to you." I said.

If only he knew how close I wanted to be.

"I mean how do you feel as in would you date me?" he asked.

Now is my chance.

"I would date you. You're so sweet , cute , and hot." I said eyeing his body.

"Is that really how you feel?" he asked with a surprised look on his face.

"Yeah I do." I said.

"I feel the same way. I feel like you belong to me." he said grabbing me into his arms.

"I love you Diggy Simmons. " I said kissing him.

"I love you too!" he said against my lips.

BRING BRING BRING

I woke up in my room.

Wait how did I get here? A minute ago I was just kissing Diggy now I'm waking up. Aww man that was just a dream! It all seemed so real! I got up and got dressed for school still mad that that was all just a dream.

_____________________________
Do y'all think it was dream or real?

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more.

Thank you (: