Part 14

Part 14: A New Start

Setting: Diggy's house.

Diggy's POV

I'm so happy I have myricle back. I didn't want to admit it but I think I love her. I'm constanly thinking about her. I looked over at her laying next to me and then scooted closer to her.

"I'm not gonna mess up this time." I said outloud and kissing her forehead.

She moved a little but not that much.

***

- Next Morning -

Myricle's POV

I'm glad Diggy and I are back together. He's changed I can tell. After I left with Diggy Jacob sent me a text it said:

Jacob -

How could you leave with him knowing I have feelings for you? Do my feelings mean anything to you? I thought you weren't ever gonna go back to him. I thought we were friends? If you love me like I love you , you would come back. This friendship / relationship is over! 

I was kinda creeped out when he sent these messages to me. I mean we weren't even in a relationship. There's definitly something wrong with him.

I looked over at Diggy and kissed him on his lips softly. He kissed back.

"Good Morning beautiful." he said pulling back.

"Good Morning babe." I said getting up.

He smacked my butt.

"Ouch. That hurts." I said walking into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush and then hopped in the shower. A second later I heard a knock on the shower door.

I opened it.

"Can I join you?" Diggy said with a smile on his face.

I nodded.

***

-2 hours later- At school

"You made me late for school!" I said punching his arm and running to my locker.

"You said I could take a shower with you." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah wrong choice." I said grabbing my books out of my locker and then closing it.

Diggy & I walked to are 1st period together.

"Why are y'all arriving in my class late?" Mrs.Jen

"We overslept." Diggy said eyeing me.

I just there and nodded me head. "Uh yeah."

"Well take your seats." Mrs.Jen said before returning back to the white board.

When I sat down I felt a pair of eyes on me. I thought they were Diggy's but when I looked over he was texting on his phone. I then looked behind me. Jacob sat there glaring at me.

"Bitch." he whisped to me.

Jacob has gone crazy.

This is gonna be a long long day.

___________________________________

Vote + Comment + Follow me for more.

What do you think is wrong with Jacob?