Chapter Seven: Silliest Sissy Fight

Tom stepped out of the station after a couple of more songs. He rode on his bicycle and pedalled furiously,  the cars and people around him nothing but multicoloured blurs.  Slowly the grey, red, black and blue blurs began to be replaced by different hues of green.

A smile graced his lips, as his sadness was replaced by peace. He reached a valley surrounded by slopes covered in bushes and grasses. Birds could be heard chirping somewhere. Horses were galloping nearby a big pond. He parked his bicycle on one side of the lane and breathed in the fresh air.

'You are out there,
I hear you calling from behind, the star fields.
I feel you,
Radiating energy like, eternal northern lights.'

Tom began to roam around, singing Telescope of Starset with camera in hand, clicking picture after picture of the green beauty surrounding him when suddenly....drip

A drop of water fell on his glasses, followed by another, then another, until there was water falling all around him, soaking him completely. He didn't mind though. Instead, he grinned like a Cheshire cat and started clicking more pictures.  He seldom got the chance to capture nature bathing in its own showers. His 'oh so charming' DD never let him go out when it was raining, afraid that he will catch a cold.

As he crouched and clicked the picture of droplets on the green leaves of bushes, he swore he heard screaming from somewhere. Curiously, he followed the scream sounds. He climbed up a small valley and saw, through the pouring rain, two ladies, dancing 'Puddledance' and jumping about in the rain, shouting Walt Disney song at the top of their voices on the other side.

'Zinging in the air and I don't have a care.
I'm winging from the zing that we share.

Zinging in the rain.
Now I'm feeling no pain.
It's real, time for celebrating cause you're my zing.'

Among the two ladies, the brunette sand this stanza on the top of her voice, and laughed loudly after that.

And, the latter, the blonde one, scowled. 'This one's better.' She said.

'Pouring the fuel, fanning the flames,
Breaking the habit and melting the chains.
Embracing the fear, chasing the fight,
The glow of the fire will light up the night.
The bridges are...damn forgot the song again!' She chuckled.

'The bridges are burning, the heat on my face,
Making the past an unreachable place.
Pouring the fuel, fanning the flames,
I know, this is the point of no return.' Tom sang the song from above, very loudly.

They were both extremely surprised. The more childish and cuter one of the two almost fell down on the puddle in her surprise. They both whipped heads towards him, scowling. Despite their angry glares, he kept his cool.

So that's what he did, he carefully strode right to them. They never left his gaze. So he cleared his throat.

As they were completely oblivious to the world around them while they skipped and jumped about, they had their hair sticking to their faces, and their clothes soaked through. They didn't seem to mind these things one bit.

He suddenly had the urge to click a picture of them. After all, they looked so carefree, so oblivious and so... Happy.  He was just about to point the camera at them when the moralistic side of his mind spoke up.  'Shouldn't you ask their permission first, Tom?'