Dog Tags || Cake *

I just felt like writing some cake smut. Virgin!Luke
Top!Cal :)
(I even added a gif for your reading pleasure 😏)

Enjoy -
____________________

"Cal?" Luke asked in a louder voice than his usual one to see if calum was around.

"In the den, Luke," Calum called from his seat on the couch.

Luke walked into their living room and saw Calum watching a movie. The blond walked over to him and Calum averted his eyes to Luke's.

"I think I'm ready, Calum." Luke stated.

"Ready for what, love bug?" Calum asked, his brown eyes filled with curiosity as they stared into Luke's blue ones.

"For, um, sex and stuff." Luke said looking down and blushing.

Calum chuckled lightly at his boyfriend's actions, then took Luke's hands in his own and guided him on his lap.

"Honey you've gotta tell me what exactly you want. I wanna know how to make you feel good," Calum brought Luke's pale hands up to his mouth and placed his lips on the other boy's knuckles.

"W-well first off, I-I want you to touch me?" Luke said,his voice getting higher pitched at the end of the sentence symboling he was unsure.

"C-can you just do the rest? I'm not sure what to do and you're smart with this stuff. I know you'll treat me well, Cally." Luke pleaded pressing his own chest to Calum's and hugging him.

"Baby are you sure about this? I want you to be completely sure before we see about any...insertions." Calum trailed on.

"Yes I'm sure, I want to be with you. I'm just a little nervous. Just guide me, please," Luke said.

Calum nodded before picking Luke up and Luke wrapped his legs around Calum's waist. The brunet proceeded to carrying the blond to his room whilst saying, "Yeah of course, darling. This is about you." (iTS ALL ABOUT YOUUU ITS ALL ABOUT YOU BABYYY)

The brunet laid the smaller boy down onto the bed and slowly took his own clothes off. Luke began taking off his shirt, but was taken aback when Calum slowly began rubbing his now semi-hard on through his boxers.

"Calu- o-oH." Luke stuttered, rutting his hips to get more friction from Calum. It's not like he was a complete virgin, but no one else has ever touched him.

"You like that, baby?" Calum asked, straddling the younger boy.

Luke nodded and took his lower lip between his teeth. Calum kept rubbing him while he started kissing Luke.

The kiss was slow - passionate, even. Calum wanted to be sure Luke's first time was the best time for him. He wanted to show his boyfriend how much he loved and cared about him.

"C-can I take off your boxers?" Luke asked with Calum still hovering over him. Calum breathed out an almost inaudible reply of "yeah".

Luke nodded and Calum sat up on him, lifting his butt so the younger boy could slide his undergarments off easier.

"You're b-big," Luke said breathlessly as he looked at Calum's penis.

"Are you talking to me or my dick?" Calum chuckled raising an eyebrow.

"Well I mean," Luke said and laughed not knowing what to say.

Calum shook his head and continued to hover over Luke, about to kiss him when Luke smiled.