and away we go | cake *

Ahhh I've been wanting to write them having sex when they're high. Any excuse I can find to write smut I guess lmao

This includes: ass eating, ass fingering, ass fucking, dick sucking. Yaknow, the usual. But this time there's weed too!
~

  "Luuuuuuuuuke," Calum mumbles, dragging out the "u" in the younger boy's name.

  He was laying on the king sized hotel bed, his head hanging off the side while Luke sat against the side of the bed. The blonde's hair was all over the place, but he did look nice. He was wearing a black button up with black jeans while Calum was just in jeans.

  Luke closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against Calum's temple. "What?"

  Immediately after Luke responds, Calum fell into a fit of giggles. His body curls up and he rolls over on the bed, clapping and laughing. Luke fell sideways, as he was resting his head against Calum, and began laughing with him.

  "This is some gooooooood weed." Calum says, after he's done laughing. He giggles a little more, and sighs, laying flat on the bed again.

  They were supposed to he partying at some bar with their crew and some friends because they got #1 on the Billboard charts. However, this was one of the few hotel nights they had and Calum and Luke wanted to make the most of it.

  So they decided to get high in their hotel room.

  "You know I'm not a dove right?"

  Calum furrows his eyebrows at what Luke said. He turns around so that he's sat criss-cross applesauce on the bed staring down at Luke. "What?"

  Luke's eyes begin to gloss over. "I'm not a dove." The brunette boy giggles again but hides it behind his hand, not wanting to actually make Luke cry.

  "I know you're not a dove. At least, I hope not. It'd be weird to have sex with a dove, I think." Calum slides off the bed next to Luke. His butt hits the floor with a thump.

  For the 2nd time that night, Luke falls into a fit of laughter. His nose scrunches up and the giggles that escape his mouth are high pitched. Calum looks at him in disbelief, not understanding how the weed could affect him this much.

  This is some damn good weed.

  "Didn't a dove salute to Putin or something?" The blonde says in between giggles. He tries to cover his mouth to hide them, but the attempt fails. The brunette finds it very cute.

  Calum shakes his head. "No that was a pigeon you dumbass. Pigeons are badass." He leans his head back and closes his eyes with a sigh as Luke's laughter dies down.

  His eyes are only closed for a second, he feels like, before he has a lap full of Luke. Calum's eyes shoot open to find Luke with a dopey smile on his face.

  Get it? Cause they smoked dope?

  "You're badass." Luke leans closer to where their noses are touching and Calum wants to kiss his pretty pink lips.

  His hands travel to Luke's hips, snaking his hands up under his shirt and squeezing the flesh there. He has slight love handles that Calum could pinch all night if he wanted to. And he knows Luke would 100% let him.

  He leans in even closer to Luke, connecting their lips. They move together slow like molasses, the feeling in both of them sparking and igniting like a fire inside them. The need to touch touch touch almost too much to bear.

  Pale hands are in brunette locks and tan hands are palming at the blonde's ass through his jeans. Every. Single. Touch. Giving. Receiving. It's a thousand times heightened, thanks to the weed. It feels unreal, like nothing they've ever experienced before.