finders keepers, losers weepers | cake *

All I gotta say is
Slightly fem, power bottom!luke
Whipped masc daddy!cal
This is probably the dirtiest thing I've ever written
*

Calum was really fucking in love with Luke. Like so in love with him it was too much to bear sometimes and he had to take a minute to breathe. He looked at him with so much adoration and affection and looked up to him greatly. Figuratively and literally.

He kind of feels like Luke was made for him. With his mile long legs and narrow waist that comes down from his broad shoulders. And he loves how Luke carries himself and expresses himself. The blonde contrasts so much with his younger self. He's more confident and he does things his way instead of other people's way.

For example: Luke likes having his nails painted and Calum loves when he asks him to paint his left hand for him which, nail polish isn't even that feminine in the first place but Luke likes it. It's little things that he does that aren't very noticeable but makes Luke feel good and Calum loves it.

And even though Luke has plenty of his own money, Calum likes to spoil him. Loves to buy him little presents like new rings (he recently bought Luke a crown shaped one that the blonde wanted) earrings, these tight ass pants he wanted that are basically leggings but Calum won't object because he liked how they made Luke ass look in the store.

Don't get him started on Luke's ass.

(In case you're a fan of Luke's ass too)

It's curved to perfection. He loves how Luke's spine dips and the curve starts and then it continues into thick thighs and long legs. Just thinking about it made Calum a little lightheaded.

They're sitting on the couch now; him, Luke, Ashton, and Michael. Backstage in Osaka getting ready to go on stage in about 30 or so minutes.

The boys were pretty much goofing off. They had been drinking slightly, just to get them buzzed before going on stage. Obviously they didn't want to perform drunk.

Michael was sitting upside down, letting the blood rush to his head for some fucking reason while Ashton was humming a song and sitting in the corner of the sectional. Luke's feet were on Ashton's lap while his head was in Calum's.

"Hey pretty." Calum said close to a whisper, looking downward at his boyfriend. He ran his tan fingers through Luke's curly locks.

The blonde whispered a "hi daddy," not taking his eyes off the phone screen in front of him. His fingers got cought in a knot in Luke's hair and he smiled a little bit as the younger boy made a sound of protest. "Maybe if you let me brush your hair sometime you wouldn't whine about it so much." The tan boy smirked.