Sex || Cake *

Lol this is based off of the song Sex by The 1975
Top!Luke
Bottom!Cal
(in trying to write this as professionally as possible)

And this is how it starts,

"Are you ready for me to blow your mind?" Luke whispered into the shell of Calum's ear.

"Hell yes," Calum growled in response.

Luke struggled to unlock the door to his apartment as his lips moved swiftly against Calum's. Finally, after minutes of trying, he got the door unlocked, shut the door, and ran the short way to his bedroom.

The blond didn't bother shutting his bedroom door all the way because he knew he wouldn't have visitors. It was just him and Calum, and he wished it'd be like that forever.

Calum was laid on the bed by Luke, then both boys began taking off all their clothes. Only 2 short minutes later, Luke was hovering over the smaller boy.

Now we're on the bed in my room
And I'm about to fill his shoes

"You are so beautiful," Luke marvelled as he looked at Calum in awe. The brunet just blushed and shook his head laughing.

Does he take care of you?

"Ashton will be so pissed." The blue eye boy said, while leaning down to kiss Calum softly.

(imma change the lyrics a bit bc it's not straight smut lol sry)
He's got a boyfriend anyway

"Who cares?" Calum grinned while kissing Luke once more. Then the blond boy began placing hot, open mouth kisses on the Maori boy's neck and collarbone.

"Mmm." Calum let out sounds of pleasure as Luke found his sweet spot.

The blond began sucking on Calum's tan skin and taking it in between his teeth, but not biting hard enough to hurt the poor boy. Luke pulled away and smiled in delight as the blood rushed to the surface of the skin.

Calum began bucking his hips up to meet Luke's, causing their bare dicks to run together emitting a moan from Luke.

"Just fuck me now, Luke." Calum whined impatiently.

If we can't do anything, we might as well just fuck

"Alright, Cally." Luke said, watching closely as Calum smiled at the nickname. Then the blond got out lube and a condom.

Luke put the condom on and lubed up his penis as he got ready to insert it in Calum's ass.

"No prep?"
"No prep."
"Maybe no prep can be our always," Luke chuckled before lining up his dick with Calum's hole.

He watched as Calum's tight hole just engulfed his dick and he just gawked at the sigh in front of him (though he's seen it plenty of times before).

"Shit fuck, Luke. Thrust." Calum have orders as he adjusted to Luke's length.

The blond obeyed and began thrusting into Calum at a medium pace to make sure he wasn't in pain, but Calum just wanted more.

"Fuck me hard, gimme something to remember." Calum growled as he rubbed Luke's shoulders.

Luke began thrusting at a fast pace now. He moaned as he felt Calum's walls tighten around him. Damn, how did Ashton not completely fall apart when he ducked Calum because that's what Luke was about to do.

"Fuck you feel so good around me, shit." Luke groaned as Calum let out a whine, then a scream when Luke found his prostate.

"Shit right there, Luke. You fill me up so good, baby, fuck," Calum moaned as Luke repeatedly pounded into his

You've got a boyfriend anyway
You've got your tongue pierced anyway
You're in you high tops any day
You're in your skinny jeans anyway

"I'm gonna cum soon," Calum warned as he but down on his bottom lip. Luke leaned down to kiss him and one final thrust had the brunet boy cumming white.

Luke looked down at the beautiful sight. He watched as this angelic boy came undone in front of him and it was all because of him. He was so jealous Ashton got to see this any time he wanted to.

Calum clenched around Luke which pushed him over the edge....but Luke said something unforgettable.

"I love you, Calum." and then he gasped at his own words while cumming inside of Calum.

"Y-you what?" Calum said shocked.

And then Calum was putting on all his clothes on and he was out the door.

You've all got boyfriends, anyway