Chapter 1

Beijing , China - 8.00 o'clock in the night

Yoona POV
I awake from my peaceful and long sleep. I'm feeling so happy and calm at the time. I slowly open my eyes and found an angel that's sleeping soundly facing me , Yeri. She is so beautiful and innocent girl. I never thought before that she's mine. But today it's feel so different after I hug her. She is my daughter.

When I'm about to touch and caress her cheek , she suddenly awake and crying. Why did she cry suddenly ? It's make me shock. I quickly stand up from the bed and just looking at the baby. She is crying but I didn't know what to do. I never take care of baby whether I have one. I need to call Sehun but I can't leave her or she will fall again. Why i'm become so panic suddenly ?

'Is there any problem ?'

I'm so thankful when I saw Sehun come out from the bathroom. 'Sehun , I didn't know why she is crying.' I said. Sehun approach the bed and hold the baby. 'Yeri-ah , why you always crying ? Are you not feeling well ?' Sehun hug the baby. He then feel the baby's temperature by placing his back palm on the baby's forehead. I suddenly become worried.

'Why , Sehun ?'

'She has a fever. Yoona , we need to take her to the clinic.'

'What ?!' I really panic and nervous at the time. The baby never has a fever but suddenly she has a fever. Is it because she fell just now ? 'What I'm going to do ?' I ask him.

'Hold Yeri and get ready. I'll wait for you at the parking lot.' Sehun once again ask me to hold the baby. This time he directly put her on my arms and not on the bed. The baby already stop crying but her eyes still teary.

I wipe her tears and touch her forehead. God , it's so hot. My heart beating so fast and I'm so panic. Slowly I hug the baby and once again I feel the calmness when I hug her. She also stop crying and calm when I hug her.

Then , I quickly get my handbag. I get outside , get the elevator and heading to the parking lot. All I did today just hold the baby and I didn't feel it's burdening me anymore. I take a seat at the front in the car , beside Sehun.

About ten minutes later , we arrive at the clinic and they instantly take Yeri for the check up. I and Sehun just waiting at the outside. My heart not feeling okay when thinking about Yeri. 'Sehun , mianhe.' I said to Sehun that sit beside me.

'Why you apologise to me ? You never make anything wrong to me.'

I look down , looking at my fingers that moving since just now because to worry. 'Yeri , she fell on the floor before. I'm not alert about her until she fell from the bed. It's my fault.' I said and feeling so sad at the time. My eyes already teary.

'It's okay , Yoona. The light accident always happen. Don't blame yourself.' he smile to me and it's so beautiful. The smile make me so warm.

I just nod and smile back.

'Mr Oh , Mrs Oh !' the nurse calling for us. We both stand up and then walking to the nurse. 'You can enter now.' The nurse open the door for me and Sehun.

'Hello , doctor.' We greets the doctor together. My eyes looking for Yeri , I'm so worry about her but I didn't show it too much.

Sehun POV
Yoona , I found she is so care about Yeri. She already start to love her daughter , our daughter now. She is so guilty when she's make Yeri fell from the bed. We enter the room and I know she is looking for Yeri.

'How's my daughter ?' I ask as I take a sit. Yoona take a sit beside me , her eyes still looking around. Maybe looking for Yeri. 'She is okay now. It's just a fever. It's normal because she never get a fever before.'

'Doctor , she fell from the bed. Is it the cause ?' Yoona ask.

'No , it's also normal. There's a simple bruise on her arm but not too serious.'

The curtain open and show Yeri laying on the bed. The nurse take Yeri and want to give her to Yoona but Yoona didn't take her and I know it's why. So , I take Yeri and hold her.

'Just make sure she's not playing with the rain. It's danger for her.' the doctor advise.

'Thank you , doctor.'

I , Yeri and Yoona went to the outside.

I saw Yoona staring at Yeri.

'Wanna hold her ?'

'No , it's okay. I'm scare to hold her.'
I stop in front of her. She look at me , in confusion. 'Take her. I need to pay the charge.' I pretending. Yoona couldn't did anything. She obey and just take Yeri. As Yeri with her , that little baby girl slowly leaning her head on Yoona's chest. I'm so happy in my heart.

I get to the reception and pay. After paying , I walking back to Yoona. I really shock when I saw Yoona playing with Yeri , Yeri laughing while playing with her mother. I approach them but Yoona didn't notice me.

'I've told you , the love between mother and daughter will never fade. Soon both of you will combine together and you'll love her as your daughter.' Yoona turn to the back and smiling. After two years , she smiling so widely like that. That make me so happy , the smile back again after two years.

'You're right , Sehun. I'm so worry about her and I didn't know why is it before. After that , I know it's Love.' the way she said the words this time sound so mature and like the true mother.

Yeri chuckle at the time. 'Cute ~' Yoona said while kissing her daughter's cheek. Yeri that didn't know anything just smiling and then she want me to hold her. 'Aww ~ Yeri want her appa.' Yoona said and hand me Yeri. I hold her and hug her. I really close to Yeri actually , more than she close with Yoona. I think everyone already know it's why.

************************************

Chapter 1 update ! Please comment , vote and follow me. For the next chapter , I'll update tomorrow. Wait for Luhan in the next chapter. Please give your opinions, I really love comments so much. ☺