Chapter 25

'Yeri-ah , wait for appa. Appa will buy many dolls for you when I'm back. You want it ?' Sehun said to his baby girl. Yeri just looking at her father and she looking sad that Sehun will leaving her. She know it because she is no more a little baby that didn't understand anything. 'Erm.. Why you looking so sad ?' Sehun kiss his daughter's cheek.

'Appa..' Yeri wrapping her arms around Sehun's neck and hug her father. Sehun smiling and hug Yeri. 'Don't be sad , okay. I'm here. I wouldn't leave you.' Sehun rub her daughter's back.

'Enough both of you. It's time for you to go now.' Yoona walking closer to Sehun with his suit. Sehun and Yeri pouting at the same time and looking at Yoona. 'Yeri , be a good daughter for omma. Okay ?' Sehun telling Yeri and pinch her cheek.

'Okay..' For the last time , Yeri hugging her father. So tight. 'Aww~ you're so cute , my baby. I'll be back soon , okay..' Sehun break the hug and give Yeri to her babysitter. 'Here..' Yoona slip the suit on Sehun. 'Thank you , wife.'

'I will go now.' Sehun said. Yoona just nod. She is sad because Sehun is going to leaving her. 'Sehun..' Yoona hug Sehun before that. Sehun chuckle and hug his wife back. 'Sehun , I will miss you.'

'Me too. I promise you that I'll buy present for you and Yeri.'

'I didn't need it. I just need you to be here with me and Yeri.' Yoona break the hug and adjusting the tie for Sehun. 'Okay. I love you.' Sehun peck a kiss on Yoona's forehead and on her cheeks.

'Okay. Take care of yourself. Don't forget to call me every night.'

'Wow , I'll always calling for you , wife. I will never forget it. You're too important for me.'

Yoona's eyes already teary at the time. 'No , please don't cry. I'm here , in your heart.' Yoona smile and hit Sehun's chest lightly. 'Mr Oh , we need to go now.' Baekhyun calling for Sehun.

'Okay , bye. Bye , Yeri.' Sehun waving to Yoona and Yeri. Yoona carrying her daughter and waving her hand to Sehun. 'Yeri-ah , wave goodbye to appa.' Yoona said. Yeri raise her hand , not too high and waving to Sehun. Sehun so happy and he waving back to his daughter.

Sehun already leaving. Yoona and Yeri looking at each others. 'Hurm.. Appa already go..' Yeri pouting.

'Omma..'

'Yes.. Why ?'

Yeri not telling anything but she pointing to the entrance where's Sehun leaving. 'You miss appa already ?' Yeri nod and Yoona smiling. 'Let's go. Omma need to get ready. I need to go to the office.' Yoona walking upstairs with her daughter in her grip.

Yoona POV
It's just 2 hour Sehun leaving Korea to another country. But , I really miss him. Huh , I'm hoping that he will be okay during the journey.

Knock ! Knock ! Knock !

'Come in.' I said and the door open show Baekhyun in his smart suit. Oh , he is not going with Sehun because Sehun already has another bodyguard a.k.a his old secretary there. 'Yoona , Mr Luhan is here.' What he says just now ? Why Luhan suddenly being here ?

'What's he doing here ?'

'Actually , Mr Luhan had a meeting with Mr Oh but he forget to cancel about it before he went to overseas. So , can you take his place. We can't let our guest waiting.'

I'm startled when he said that I'm going to take over the meeting. I didn't know much about the project. How I'm going to take over the meeting. 'But I didn't know..'

'The meeting actually to discuss about the theme for advertisement. Maybe you can help. Please ?' Baekhyun looking at me with his puppy eyes.

'Ugh.. You really.. Okay. I'll be in the meeting room soon. Just give me 10 minutes and I'll be there.' I need to get ready first. If this project fail , Sehun will be sad. So , for him I will take over the meeting whether it's Luhan who I'm going to meet.