Chapter 27

Jeju Island - 3.00 pm

The journey to the Jeju took about 2 hours and half.

'That is my family's resort.' Luhan said , he pointing to the big resort that position near with the beach. Krystal and Kai's mouth open widely.

'It's so big and beautiful.'

'Beautiful and big but it's so unlucky. This resort got less customers than the others resort. It's not giving us anything for 2 years.' Luhan said. He feeling so disappointed with that. Kai and Krystal just nodding. Kai also just know about that. He didn't know about that before because he is new worker at Lu's Cooperation. Yoona secretly looking at Luhan that's looking so disappointed and she felt sorry.

'It's okay , Mr Luhan. That's why Yoona unnie is here. She is going to help you. Right , unnie ?' All three of them looking at Yoona. Yoona couldn't help but smile to them.

'That's right. I will try my best. And my husband also will try his best.'

Yoona said , it's sound so awkward because she suddenly notice Luhan's focus on her.

'We better check in now. Yeri looking so tired.' Luhan smile at Yeri and pinch her cheeks. Yeri smile back to him.

'Woah , Yeri love you , hyung.' Kai said.

'Yeri always comfortable with anyone. She really a good baby~' Krystal adding something to praising Yeri.

'Yes , she is really good.' Luhan affirm the statement from Krystal.

'Let's go.'

The four of them entering the resort by walking. Luhan going to the receptionist to check in and get the keys for their rooms , together with Kai. Meanwhile , Yoona and Krystal take a sit at the lobby. 'Unnie , Mr Luhan is really kind. I saw he comforting Yeri in the flight. What do you think about him ?' Krystal asking something that make Yoona hard to answer it.

'I didn't know what I'm going to subscribe him.. but.. yeah , he is kind and good..' Yoona said and fake smile to Krystal.

Actually , he really awesome at that time. He looking so caring and loving with Yeri. It's his true side , the side of him that I love. Not the bad side that always lying and hurting someone else feeling.

'Unnie , sorry if I ask but you looking so close with Mr Luhan. It's like you and him not only as client but like a friend. He just called you as Yoona.'

'Ah , it's nothing. We're working together so we must be friendly so that anyone like us. Beside that , I didn't like being so formal.' Yoona got many reasons to avoid someone suspicious about their relationship. Sehun also did the same like Yoona. To avoiding Krystal questions , she stand up and pretend like she trying to calm her daughter to sleep.

It's about ten minutes , Luhan and Kai joining them. There's keys in their hands.

'This is your room , room 700 and room 701.' Luhan give the key to Yoona and also Krystal.

'What about you guys ? Your room nearest with us too ?' Krystal ask.

'We just nearest. I'm at the room 703 and hyung at the room 704.' Kai answering the question from Krystal. Krystal nodding.

'I need to go , first.' Yoona said and take the key. Yoona directly walk away and leaving the three of them at the lobby.

'What's wrong with Yoona ? She looking so weird since at the airport ?' Kai rub his forehead. 'Erm.. maybe she just angry with Sehun oppa. She called Sehun oppa yesterday but he didn't answer. Unnie tried so many time but still can't reach him. Other than that , he already promised Yoona unnie that he will call Yoona unnie every night. But he didn't call him or text her. Maybe unnie feels sad about that.' Krystal also didn't know the truth but she just guessing. 'Oh..' Kai open his mouth and shape it become 'O'.