Chapter 3

Beijing , China

Yoona and Sehun having their breakfast together. Yoona also already starting to feeding her own daughter. Usually , the babysitter or the maid will feed Yeri. 'Yoona , I'm so happy now. Thank you so much for trying to be a good mother to Yeri.' Sehun said.

Yoona smiling and say , 'If you didn't put her with me , the accident not happen and I also didn't know if I love her or not. Sehun , I really love her now same like your love to Yeri.'

'Yeri is like my angel in my life. She give me strength like I'm being with you too. I love you , Yoona.' Sehun said and then hold Yoona's hand.

Yoona didn't answer it , she just speechless at the time. 'I know it , Yoona. Don't have to answer me. I understand.' Sehun just smiling and he not looking disappointed anymore. Yoona smiling back. In her heart , she feeling so lucky that Sehun is her husband. He is really good , understanding and also caring person. She feel that sometime Sehun is too perfect for her.

Then Yoona continue feeding Yeri but the little girl suddenly didn't want it.'Why , Yeri ?' Yoona asking. Yeri looking at Sehun and say something , 'Appa !' She is calling for Sehun suddenly. Sehun really shock because it's the first time his daughter talking and calling him 'appa'. Yes , he had teach but Yeri hard to talk or say something. Yoona also shock as well.

Sehun take Yeri from Yoona and then looking at her. 'What did you say ?' Sehun so excited at the time. 'A..appa..' Yeri said cutely. Sehun smiling and then kiss his daughter's lip. 'You're so good , Yeri. You call me appa , it's hard for you before. Why so sudden ?' Sehun speak happily.

Yeri bit her small finger and looking at her father and her mother. 'Can you call your mother as 'omma' ?' Sehun asking to Yeri. Yeri frowning and looking at Yoona. Yoona smiling to Yeri and hoping that she can call her 'omma'.

'Can you call me 'omma' ?' Yoona touch her daughter small hand.

Yeri blinking , looking at Sehun again.'Say O.M.M.A.' Sehun say to Yeri.

She still keep quiet. Sehun and Yoona waiting for their daughter to say the word. Yeri look at Yoona. 'O-o-mma !' Yeri suddenly said. Yoona and Sehun smiling widely. It's so happy moment for Yoona at the time. It's the first time too hear her own daughter calling her as 'omma'.

'So , who is your omma ?' Sehun asking. Yeri pointing to Yoona while smiling. 'And who is your appa ?' Sehun ask again. Yeri pointing to Sehun while smiling too.

'You're so clever , my baby girl.' Yoona hug Yeri , not too tight but light hug. When Yoona break the hug , Yeri give her a kiss on her cheek. Yoona shock and her eyes already teary at the time.

'It's first kiss from your daughter.' Sehun said.

Yoona can't avoid her tears from dropping. She is too happy. Then Sehun pull Yoona into a hug so as Yeri. Three of them hugging together like one happy family. 'I promise both of you that I'll always make you happy.' Sehun said while hugging Yeri and Yoona.

Seoul , Korea

Luhan just come back to his house along with his son after they both having fun together one whole day. After he make sure that Taeyong already sleep , he directly heading to the mini bar inside his house.

He get some red wine and pour it into a glass. He take a seat on the chair. There's an envelop on the table , maybe the maid put it there because Luhan always go to the bar when he's home. He didn't know what is inside. Luhan take the envelop and open it.

As he open the envelop , he know that it's actually the information all about Yoona that he want. Luhan found the picture of Yoona and a baby. 'Oh Yoona ? Oh Yeri ?' Luhan frown. He sip the wine and then read the information about Yoona. Something is weird because there's no detail about Yoona's husband. He want to know about Yoona's husband as well.

'Who is her husband now ? I wonder.' Luhan thinking. Then he got a text message from the detective. The detective tell him that he can't found any detail about Yoona's husband for this moment because something happen to his friend that help him at Beijing.

'Yoong , why you can't just wait for me ? I love you , Yoong. I love you so much.' Luhan look at Yoona's photo and then starting to cry. He really miss his ex-girlfriend at the time. Then he look at the baby girl picture. 'You've a really lovely baby. She is so cute and beautiful like you.' Luhan smiling suddenly and wiping his tears.

Beijing , China

Sehun come back to his house early that day. It's just evening at the time , usually he will come back at 8 o'clock or 9 o'clock in the night if he is too busy at his office.

'Sehun , are you home already ?'

'Yes. Yoona , I got a good news for us.'

'What is it ?'

Sehun grab Yoona's hand and they both take a sit on the couch together. 'I've been transfer to Korea. Tonight we're going back to Korea.' Sehun said with happy tone. Yoona give him a smile but suddenly her expression change. 'You didn't like it ?' Sehun look at her.

'It's not like that. I'm so happy. I can't wait to introduce Yeri to Suho oppa.' Yoona said.

'The flight will be tonight. I'll help you packing.' Sehun about to stand up but Yoona grab him by his wrist. 'Sehun , what about the house for us ? Your car ?' Yoona asking.

'Don't worry , I've settled everything. You and Yeri just need to get ready.'

'Okay.'

************************************

Chapter 3 update ! Sehun and Yoona are going back to Korea. What do you think will happen next ? Please comments and vote and do follow me. ☺