Chapter 1

"Alright, you're free to go Mr. Ro'Meave." 

The cop told me once all the procedures occurred and I was let out prison. I don't understand why he let me out. I can't believe that idiot actually thinks he'll be able to turn me sane.

I glance down at my clothes, I was finally out of the hideous orange suit and back to my usual black clothing. I exit the building and immediately see that white haired male that bailed me out on his phone. 

I shot a small scowl at him and ignored him about to walk past him, but that's when he decided to raise his head and saw me. 

"Zane! Finally, I was waiting for you." Travis says though I just ignore him and walk past him, yet he outstretched his hand and latched onto my wrist.

"Let go of me." I growled though he doesn't budge at all. "Don't you remember at all what I told you earlier? I'm still assigned to kill you!" I state attempting to pull my wrist away.

"And don't you remember what I told you? You're crazy and I'm going to make you sane." Travis responded. Oh Irene, this guy really is an idiot. 

"Listen, I have someone to see and I don't have time to amuse you right now." I push him away and walk off. He didn't seem to follow, which was great I did not want to see him again or at least until I went to murder him. 

I soon heard footsteps behind me causing me to glance over my shoulder. "Are you following me!?" I questioned spinning around to face the white haired. 

"Mhm, I told you I'm going to turn you sane so I'm going to be with you the whole time until I do!" I stared at him before letting out a frustrated sigh as I ran a hand through my hair thinking about this.

I won't be able to talk to Vylad about this at all with him following me. I don't understand why he's so determined in doing this. He can't get the fact that I lost all sanity a long time ago through his thick skull.

"You know what? Fine, amuse me with your petty attempts." Travis seemed a bit happy at that and began to think. 

"Okay this is taking too long, I'm heading home. See ya," I turned around and started to walk. "Home?" Travis repeated as he grabbed onto my wrist once again like before.  

". . .shit. . " I just realized I didn't have a place to stay. "You can stay at my place!" My eyes slightly widen at that. "Hell no." "Where exactly are you going to stay then? At a park bench?" 

Before I could retort, he begins dragging me somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked with annoyance laced in my voice. "My place, it's getting late anyway." I knew there was no way to argue against him and just let him drag me. 

He took me to his car and I just got in staring out the car window. As he was driving, I swore I saw a guy with a familiar green scarf. Vylad, my own brother turned me in. I clenched my teeth and glared out into nothing. I needed to talk to him and Garroth about this.

"We're here!" 

I tore my gaze away from the window and onto him. Travis was quick to get out of the car and drag me out of it as well. 

I needed to get rid of him, but he will be suspecting if I try anything now. Guess I got to play along and make him believe I turned sane then I'll kill him. It's not like anything will happen between us to prevent that from happening anyway.

~ -=+=- ~ -=+=- ~ -=+=- ~ -=+=- ~

Written by: UntameableWriter