Chapter 4

Written By: CarWritesFanfic

****

Travis has a smile plastered on his face, "Ready?" He glances at me. I don't return his gesture at all, I just keep a straight face, "Let's just get this over with." I mumble, getting out of the car. The other man's smile fades almost immediately as he hears my tone. He gets out of the car, "Ok, Mr.McGrumper." Travis murmurs. "I heard that!" I proclaim. Travis chuckles, "You were meant to." He replies. I roll my eyes, then walk inside the restaurant. It's been so long since I've actually eaten in public. Or, at a restaurant, at least. I glared the waitress down, who was staring at me uncomfortably, "T-This way, s-sirs." She stutters, leading us down the path with many booths had chattering people. My eyes scanned the room suspiciously, until she stopped. My gaze rested on the female waitress as she stopped walking, Travis stopping as well, "Here we are! Your waiter will be here in just a moment!" She didn't make eye contact with me, only with Travis. Shortly after her final words left her mouth, she scurried off to escape my gaze and assist other customers. I sigh quietly, then sit down, across from the white haired male, "So, what's the point of us coming here?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "To get you out of the house, of course!" Travis exclaims, not seeming to be done yet. I open my mouth to say something, but Travis shushes me with his words, speaking before I can get a word out, "And don't say anything about the prison being 'Out of the house'. That's not what 'out of the house' typically means." Travis says quickly. I purse my lips, "Fine. I won't say anything about that." I roll my eyes. "Let's just get this over with.." I murmur, taking a sip of water. "Awwh! Zane... Don't be so glum, I'm not that bad." Travis empathizes the word 'that'. "Ok..." I state sarcastically, "Whatever you say."

• T I M E S K I P •

"Wasn't that fun?" Travis questions as we leave the restaurant. He ruffles my hair, him being a bit taller than me, "Remove your hand immediately." I snarl. One thing about me is that I hate for my hair to get touched. I don't care about how nice I'm supposed to act. I. Hate. My. Hair. Being. Touched. With a fiery passion, "Ok, ok.." Travis removes his hand, "Pushy.." He mumbles, "I heard that." I snap. We get into his car, quickly buckling our seat belts, "Can we go home now?" I ask. "I have one more destination.." Travis grins ear to ear, "And that would be?" I question. He snickers, "The carnival."

Oh Irene...

****

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I thought of the carnival idea and didn't really know how to add onto it while keeping the cliff hanger. I'm sorry guys! I'll write a longer chapter when it's my turn next.

Off to write Gaurance!

Teehee :3

~Car