Chapter 6

We all stare at Lucien, dumbfounded that he just said that.
"Lucien. That wasn't an option." Tamlin stated, I just continued to stare.
"But, he is welcome to stay in my court as he pleases." Rhysand countered Tamlin, and I then stared at him.
He knows the pain that Lucien and Tamlin had put me through, he knows what this will do for me now.
But I know, because he is my mate, that I shall trust him. Forever and always.
Before anyone could protest, Rhysand grabbed both Lucien and I by the arms and pulling me to his chest as he winnowed us to were we could find solace. The court of dreams.
As we landed on our feet gently, I looked over to the doors to my home. I'm not sure why or how Elain and Nesta are here, but they were standing in the doorway. As Lucien turned to face the door, his step faltered seeing the face of my sister. She was one of the most beautiful High Fae I had ever seen now that she was not still in her nightgown and traumatised from the cauldron. I looked at Rhysand as he looked down at me.
"They shall be happy now, Feyre darling. Theres no need to fight it." I sniffed and nodded. He was right, it was useless fight the bond they had.
"OK"
I turned my attack to Lucien, noticing he was slowly making his way over to my sister. A small smile on his lips as they were reunited.
Nesta being herself looked at Lucien with disgust and walked back into the house. I chuckled a bit, but stopped to suck in a sharp breath as Rhysand's hot breath fanned my neck, his lips following suit soon after.
I turned to face him, but he quickly gathered me in his strong arms, gently pressing my face to his chest, solid with muscles.
"I have you back."