Chapter 1

In Japan, there's a group of vampire hunters that hunt and kill vampires for money however, there's one vampire they were not allowed to kill his name is Karl Heinz father of six children of the Sakamaki household and ruler over the demon world, no vampire hunter has seen his face but the group have received some requests from him.

One day, a girl named Kura Takashi was born in a rich family she lived a happy life until one day, her mother passed away due to her illness the doctors couldn't do anything to save her. Since then Kura's father refused to give her his attention so she was all alone since she was 5 years old. Five years later, Kura had enough of her father's ignorance and ran away in the middle of the night to join the vampire hunters where she felt more loved and she had more attention than before as well.

After Kura joined the hunters she became ruthless when it came to killing the vampires and she became more and more cold hearted towards other people if they get on her bad side she's been with this group for six years and this is where her story begins...

KURA'S POV

I woke up and I groaned as I stretched. I got out of bed and I opened the curtains and it was another beautiful day with a clear sky and some birds singing on her outside window sill. I opened my window and I gave the baby birds a crumb of my bread and they accepted them. Even though I have a cold shoulder and a bit of a bad temper I love animals and they love me. I got changed and I got my weapons belt and I grabbed my silver sword and put it on my waist.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was ready to go. I looked at my mother's photograph and said,"Well I'm off, bye mum."

I said as I kissed the photo and I left the dorms. I got to the training grounds and I saw my mentor and he was teaching the new guy how to throw a knife into a vampire's forehead. When he wasn't looking I threw one of my throwing knives at the target the both of them were a bit surprised at where it came from. My mentor saw me and said,"Kura! Good morning!"

"Good morning, sensei!" I said as I waved to him and then the new guy said,"Sensei? Who is this girl?"He asked and then sensei said,"This is Kura she joined the group since she was 10 years old." The new guy's eyes widen he said,"What?! That young?!"

"Yeah, it's a long story I don't want to talk abut it." I said as waved my hands as a sign that I don't want to talk about it. Sensei then said,"Well I'm glad you're here, Sora continue to practise with the throwing knives like I showed you."

"Yes sir!" Sora said as he started to practise some more.

My mentor and I were walking around the training grounds and then we wen into his office. Once I sat down and I drank some tea and then my mentor said,"Kura, have you ever heard of the vampire founders?"

"Yes, if not mistaken there's not much of them left because of a disease called Endzeit or something?" I said as I remembered hearing about them from before and then Sensei said,"Yes, that's right but, there are two that remain in this world Carla and Shin Tsukinami."

"Carla and Shin?" I asked. Sensei nodded his head and said,"Yes, Lord Karl has requested our services."

"Who's Karl?" I asked him. Sensei then said to me,"KarlHeinz is the vampire ruler of the demon world and he's also known as Tougo Sakamaki in the human world." I was confused at this and I said,"But why would a vampire like him request the Vampire hunter's help? That's a bit-" My sentence was cut off when Sensei said,"Weird? Yes I know, Kura, I've heard some people say that to me before, any way, he's requested that we find these founders and decide whether or not to kill them which I am sending you on this request."

I was surprised at this and said"Me?" Sensei said,"Yes, you are the number one female fighters we've got around here and for some unknown reason Lord Karl actually has taken a liking to you."

"It better not be in THAT way if that's what you're thinking." I said as I thought about the ide aof Karl-sama more than liking me. Sensei said,"Hehe, of course not, anyway, here's what I want you to do, you'll be living at the Sakamaki mansion and you'll be going to a night school."

"Don't tell me, the mansion is filled with vampires isn't it?" I said when Sensei mentioned the Sakamaki brothers and he said,"I'm afraid so."

"Are you kidding me? If those Sakamaki brothers know that I'm a vampire hunter they'll probably think I'm there to kill them." I said as I thought of the idea when those Sakamakis trying to get rid of me because I'm a hunter. Sensei then said,"Relax, I've already informed the eldest of the brothers to let them know you'll be staying there for a while until you've found the Tsukinmaki brothers."

I face palmed and said,"How did I get dragged into this?"

"Don't start complaining, besides, I forgot to mention there's a human girl at the Mansion and I'd say you two would get along well so you won't be the only human there." He said with a smirk. I thought about it and I said,"...Well since you've put it like that."

"So?" Sensei asked me. I then said,"Fine I'll do it, but I don't how long I'll be gone for though."

"Don't worry, we know it's a tough job but it has to be done, all I can say is, good luck and do your best and try not to get your blood sucked too much." Sensei said along with a chuckle and I shouted,"Watch it!"

"Sorry." He apologised. I asked him "So when do I leave?" Sensei turned back to me and said,"Your taxi will pick you up tomorrow at noon, in the meantime, go and get trained up and start packing." I nodded my head and said,"All right, thanks sensei, and wish me luck I think I might be needing it."

I said as I stood up from my chair and I headed back to the training grounds. I practised with my sword for a while and I was talking to my best friend, Ayame, she said,"Whoa, you're going to live in a mansion with Vampires?! That's crazy!"

"I know right?" I said as I took another swing at the practise dummy.

I stopped and I wiped the sweat off my forehead and said,"My mentor thinks I can pull it off but I'm a little concerned about what kind of power they might possess." Ayame smiled and said,"Don't worry about it too much you'll be fine promise you'll write to me?" I looked at her and I smiled back and said,"Well, I'm not promising anything but if I'm not busy I'll try."

"Cool, thanks Kura." She said with a thumbs up and I said,"Not a problem."

TIME SKIP...

After I finished training I headed home and started packing. I packed my clothes, my mother's photograph and some of my art stuff in case if I have time. After I packed my stuff I looked over at the family photograph and I thought to myself,"After all these years, my old man still doesn't know that I'm gone, hmpf! Like I care, he's dead to me."

I thought as I pulled it down as the picture was lying on the desk. After I had dinner I got changed into my pyjamas and went to bed, tomorrow was the day when I start my job.

TO BE CONTINUED...