Chapter 18

AKIRA'S POV

I teleported back to the demon world and I was in Karl-sama's room. I knelt down to him and said,"Karl-sama, I have returned and it seems those founders are after that young woman's heart."

"You hunches are always bang on as usual Akira, I feared they would be the ones to try and get her blood." He said as he looked at me. I then said,"I've spoken to those hunters they're going to keep an eye on things in the human world."

"Good work Akira, you may return to your duties." I stood up and said,"Yes sir, excuse me."

I said as I left his room. I walked through the corridors and I looked out of the window and I looked at the red moon. I said myself,"The lunar eclipse is approaching be careful out there, everyone."

I walked through the dark corridors and then I heard smashing and crashing from one of the rooms. I thought to myself,"Not again! Christa!"

I opened the door and Christa was having one of her moments again, she was smashing things in the room. Falis was trying to calm her down when Falis saw me she said,"Hey! Akira I can use your help right now!"

I ran over to Christa and I restrained her and I said,"Hurry Falis! Heal her now!"

"I'm on it!" Falis said and then she placed her hands on Christa and then she started to calm down. Christa started to calm down and she said,"Akira...Falis..I'm sorry."

"It's alright Christa, come on let's get you back to your room." I said as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and I held her hand as I walked her back to her bedroom.

After we dealt with Christa, I said to Falis,"She's finally calm down, she's asleep."

"Good, poor Christa, I don't understand how she can think of herself as filthy I think she's beautiful."Falis said. I then said to her,"Good luck trying to tell her that when she gets like this she won't listen to anyone."

"That's true well, I'm heading back to my duties see you later Akira." She said as she waved goodbye to me. I said,"Yeah later Falis."

MEANWHILE IN THE HUMAN WORLD...

KURA'S POV

After Ayame and I got back from the forest, I was in my room thinking about that Akira person. I thought to myself,"Akira...I wonder, is she really our ally or just someone who wants to spy on our work? But then again she did say she's Karl Heinz's dagger and bodyguard, I guess Ayame and I have no choice but to trust her for the time being we might need all the help we can get."

I was on my way back to my room but then I heard smashing and crashing from Subaru's room. I said,"Oh no, not again Subaru." I opened his door and Subaru punched the wall leaving a large hole in the wall. I grabbed onto his arm and I said,"Subaru! calm down!"

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GO AWAY!!"He shouted. I held onto his arm and I said,"Just calm down!" Subaru glared at me and then he moved his fist from the wall as he looked into my eyes. Subaru's look soften and he said,"Why...? Why did you stop me? I'm filthy and a monster.."

I intertwined my hand with his and said,"You are not filthy nor a monster, I don't see you that way Suabru." I said as I placed my hand on his cheek and said,"You are not a monster you never were."

Subaru stroked my cheek and said,"But why do you intend to try be friends with me, I am filthy." Subaru suddenly buried his face in my shoulder making me blush and I then felt him trembling when he had his arms wrapped around me. I wrapped my arms around him and I thought to myself,"Subaru...don't be scared, you're no monster, you're a gentle kind man even if you don't want believe it."