Chapter 10

KURA'S POV

"What?! What do you mean Yui is gone?!" I shouted as I heard the news that Yui suddenly disappeared. Shu said,"Calm down Kura, she'll show up eventually like she always does."

"What the heck are you guys?! Made out of ice?! How can you all be so calm about this?!" I shouted. Laito said,"Like what Shu said bitch-chan will come back eventually, in the meantime we've got you and your blood as substitute."

"SHUT UP LAITO!!" I shouted as Laito saw my dark and angry aura as he backed away from me. I grumbled and I stormed out of the living room. Ayato said,"Whoa, whoa, where do you think you're going?"

"Since you Sakamaki brothers are too lazy to search for her I'm gonna out and search for her." I said. Reji asks me,"Where are you going to search?" I turned back to them and said,"There's a mansion I know of that's not too far from here I have a feeling those people we saw might be there." 

Subaru asked me,"You're going on your own?" I said,"Of course, besides you guys can't stand the daylight and I'm strong fighter after all." I said as I left the room.

AYATO'S POV

I said,"Tch, well this is a pain, first we lost pancake and now the bimbo." Shu said,"I wouldn't worry about her too much, you've heard some of the stories about her haven't you?"

Reji said,"As of matter of fact I did, I heard Kura's pretty ruthless in a fight and she's known as the flash step huntress." Kanato was a bit confused and he said,"Flash what?"

Subaru said,"The flash-step huntress, Kura showed me why she was called that apparently her speed increases when she uses it making it impossible for her enemies to attack or capture her." Reji said,"That's true I'm sure she'll be fine."

KURA'S POV

I leaped onto another branch of a tree and when I crouched down I saw the mansion. I jumped down from the branch and I looked at the mansion and I thought to myself,"I was right those guys did capture her."

I thought that as I placed my hand on the ground where the shoe print was meaning that Yui was kidnapped last night. I stood up and I scanned around the mansion and thought to myself,"It'll be a bad idea to go barging in, looks like I'll have to sneak in but where? come on think!"

I looked up and I noticed that one of the windows were opened so I smirked to myself and I climbed up the wall by the vines. Once I got there I slowly opened the window and I sneaked in. I looked around making sure no one was there so the coast was clear. I quietly walked through the corridors while I held onto my sword's sheathe in case if any one shows up. Suddenly someone was running up behind me and when I unsheathed my sword I pointed it at the culprit.

Yui held her hands up and whispered,"Kura calm down it's me!"

"Yui? Thank goodness you're all right." I said as I sheathed my sword. Yui then whispered,"What are you doing here?" I said,"Getting you outta here, what does it look like?" Yui was happy a this and I said,"Right, thank you."

"Thank me later, right now we have to get out of here before someone sees us." I said as knelt down and Yui was a bit confused. I looked over my shoulder and said,"Hurry up and get on, it's faster this way."

"OK." Yui said as she climbed onto my back and I ran through the corridors. While I was trying to find the exit Yui explained to me about what happened when she got kidnapped. Once we made it to the main doors I crouched down and then Yui got off my back and said,"We made it, that was easy."

"A little too easy." I said as I sighed. Yui saw this and said,"What's wrong?"

"I was hoping we would make it out of here without a fight."I said in a bit of a frustrated tone. Yui said,"Huh?"