Chapter 31

AKIRA'S POV

After that explosion I focused my flames into my fists and I collided them with Carla's wind. I jumped back away from him and I used my flames to grab onto Carla's foot and I tossed him at the wall as I released him. Suddenly, one of Carla's familiars charged at me and I used my fire wall against it and it burnt to ashes. I sensed danger and a strong force came at me and I used my teleportation powers to get out of the way and I used my fire balls at him.

After the dust settled Carla look at his sleeve and said,"Not bad, you've gotten stronger and faster the last time when we fought against each other."

I looked at my jacket and there was a torn bit on the long bits from when Carla used his wind attack on me. I said,"The same goes for you, Carla but take a little bit of advice from an expert fighter, try not to go overboard especially when you've got THAT disease."

Carla said,"Tch! I don't need reminding from a brat like you!"

I smirked and said,"Hmpf! I'm just saying that's all, it's not good for your health you know."

Carla frowned and he said,"Nice try, I know what you're trying to do, you're trying to get me angry but it's not going to work I'm not like that idiot brother of mine."

I sighed and said,"Jeez, I had to try oh well, I guess I'll just have to deal with you the hard way."

I said as I tossed my jacket to the side and Carla can tell that I was serious this time. I heard Ayato say,"Uh oh! Not good!"

Laito said,"She's serious this time!"

Yuma said,"I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Akira is one of the scariest women on the planet."

KURA'S POV

As Shin and I were fighting against each other there was another tremor. We both came to halt when we felt it and when we saw the cracks on the ceiling Shin said,"Tch! what the heck is Nii-san doing?!"

"Never mind your brother! I think Akira is doing the most damage since she's one of the strongest fighters I know." I said.

Shin frowned and he said,"Don't you dare say something like that Nii-san is one of the most strongest founders I know."

"Don't you mean the only one?" I said as sweat dropped.

Shin glared at me and I thought to myself,"Hehe, just one more little push."

"Are you sure your brother is the strongest? Cause I'm getting the feeling that Akira might kick his butt into next week." I said with a smirk.

Shin gotten even more angry and then he shouted,"That does it!! Time to shut that mouth of yours once and for all!!"

Shin charged at me and I raised my sword and I said,"Fire blade! Lion's strike!!"

I tried to strike him with one of my sword techniques but I only grazed his jacket meaning Shin was able dodge it in time. I turned my head to look at him and I smirked. Shin looked at his jacket and he said,"Nice try, but that's a pathetic move you're gonna have to do better than that."

Suddenly there was a flame lion behind him and it was about to strike him. After the smoke settled I said,"Ha! That's what you get for underestimating me! Jerk!"

When I thought the fight was over I heard Shin say,"Haha!! Nice try! But that didn't work either!"

I turned around and Shin was in his wolf form. I frowned and I thought to myself,"Crap! I underestimated him! He's a lot faster and stronger than I thought I better be careful Shin is not like the other vampires that's for sure."