Chapter 17

KURA'S POV

After Valentine's day was over I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss that Subaru gave me just thinking about it still makes my cheeks blush. I was sitting in the living room drawing the sleeping Shuu in my sketching book. I kept on glancing back and forth between him and the drawing to get the right details of his face and his body as well. I was in the middle of shading in the colour of his hair until Shuu said,"Hey, you're very quiet over there."

"That's because I'm trying to concentrate on this drawing, don't move while I'm trying to colour in." I said as I looked at Shu and back at the drawing. He said,"OK no need to be so bossy about it."

"Sorry, when I'm trying to draw someone I always tell them to stay still so I can get the highlights, the colour and the shadows of this person." I said as I was fixated on drawing the portrait of Shu. Shu smirked and said,"I see, well, try not to make me look silly."

"I'm doing my best not to besides I'm almost finished any way." I said to him. Shu then said,"Oh yeah? Can't wait to see it." I thought to myself,"But to be honest it would look a lot better if Shu had his eyes open instead of closed all of the time but, then again this is much better besides by drawing Shuu like this it shows who he really is or something like that anyway."

After a few minutes past I finally finished drawing Shuu. I said to him,"OK, that's it finished." Shu sat up and I showed him the drawing and he said,"Wow, that's very good, I can't believe I'm saying this but you're really talented."

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it, here." I said as I tore the page from the sketching book and I gave it to Shuu. After I gave the drawing to Shuu he said,"So you do this often?"

"Well not all of the time, before I came here I was too busy concentrating on my job as a hunter and if I had some spare time on my hands I just draw like this but when I'm on a job I sometimes bring my sketching book with me in case if I had time." I explained to him. Shu then said,"I see, just like now, huh?"

"Yeah, you didn't mind me drawing you did you?" I asked him. Shu said,"Not at all, you were quiet as a mouse the entire time." I said,"I like it when it's quiet that way I can focus a lot better when I'm drawing." Shu looked back at the drawing and he said,"I see, well thanks again."

Shuu said as he laid back down on the couch and I thought to myself,"Hehe, one minute he's grateful then the next minute he's taking another nap, deadbeat or not he's still the eldest out of the six brothers that's for sure."

I put my sketching book away back in my desk drawers and I got changed out of my uniform and I got changed into my hunter's clothes. I was about to go out until I heard Ayame say,"Hey Kura, wait up I'm coming with you."

I looked at Ayame and said,"All right, but don't bring that Musket with you it's a pain when it gets caught in the bushes." Ayame pouts and said,"All right fine party pooper." Ayaem said as she headed back to her room and then she came back with her pistols in their holsters on each side of her chest.

We were in the forest and we did managed to find some clues that would have led to the founders but like last time they went cold. Ayame said,"Well this stinks, geez no matter how many times we find a trail of wolf prints they always go cold."

"Yeah I know, someone or something is defiantly covering their tracks all right."I said. Ayame then says,"Wait a minute Kura look at this!" I ran over to Ayame and she said,"Look these boot prints, do they look like they belong to one of the founders?"

"No, that boot print looks as if it was from a woman's shoe or something." I said as I ran my fingers over the boot print. Ayame says,"Well whoever she is, she might the one who is covering the tracks."