Chapter 30

SHIN'S POV

Nii-san(Big/elder brother) and I were standing outside of Karlheinz castle and he said to the remaining level Es,"You guys know what to do, create a distraction Shin you go with them meanwhile I'll get the girl's heart."

"Roger that Nii-san, what about that Takashi brat?" I said.

Nii-san's eyes turned red and said,"While you're with the Level Es you can take care of her just don't kill her."

"Right." I said as I grinned and then we made our move.

MEANWHILE...

KURA'S POV

It was the night that the lunar eclipse was going to end and Karl-sama was holding a ball for everyone, Ayame and I were also invited even if some of the other clans disliked having us around Ayame and I did our best not to react to their talk. Ayame was still a bit nervous but I said,"Stop worrying about those clans ignore their talk about us."

"I know that but being around important people like them kinda makes me nervous." Ayame said as she looked around the room.

I face palmed and said,"I wonder about you sometimes."

Just then Laito came over and said,"Why are you two pretty ladies standing here in the background, don't you want to have a dance?"

"Forget it pervert." I said as he saw my dark aura.

Laito backed away and then Akira came over and said,"Oh brother, is he annoying you again?"

"What the heck do you think?" I said.

Akira looked a bit concerned and said,"Don't even think that tonight is going pass easily, I have a feeling that the founders are going to attack us soon."

"Yeah I've been getting an uneasy feeling as well, where's Falis?" I said as I looked around the room.

"She's keeping an eye on Christa I thought it was best that she didn't come here since Subaru is here and all." Akira said.

I said,"Good point besides I don't think Subaru would've liked seeing his mother here anyway she'll just freak out if she saw him."

Ayame said,"That's true, I still can't believe his own mother would think that he's ugly but I think differently."

I glared at Ayame and I said,"Watch it you! That's my boyfriend you're talking about."

"Heheh...Sorry Kura.." Ayame said as she backed away.

Just then Ruki and Suabru came over and Ruki said,"Why are you standing here? I know you're a bodyguard and all but that doesn't mean you can sit out on the fun."

"Ruki." Akira said as she let Ruki lead her to the dance floor.

I giggled and then Subaru said,"Same goes for you, stop worrying about the founders Akira has got some of her familiars on guard in case if they see anything."

"I know but still I can't help but worry you know? I know the lunar eclipse is almost over but we're not out of the woods yet so you can't be too careful." I said to Subaru.

Suabru took my hand and said,"But that doesn't mean you can't have fun, come on."

Subaru led me to the dance floor and we were swaying gently to the music as we danced. Subaru said,"I'm surprised that you know how to dance, since you were from a rich family."

He whispered in my ear and I then said,"I've learned how to dance like this when I was little before I ran away from home."

"Well I'm glad." Subaru said as he leaned closer to my lips but then one of Akira's familiars came rushing in towards her.