Chapter1:Have I met you??

There was a drizzle and it made the atmosphere in the morning like a heaven. Sun rise and birds are singing some different tunes today; beauty was so romantic that God had some plans for me today to make it a memorable day....

I love to enjoy the essence of raindrops that it makes when it touches the soul of earth. I live in a valley where we are cut-short to outside tantrums of the world, living our life peacefully with the nature.
I always take a ride on my bike that was gifted by my father every morning to glaze the beauty of the nature.... Today I felt something that I never felt before, I was singing my favourite songs, whistling to the tunes that I love the most ; suddenly I heard some noise in the background which I was not used to.....
'A gentleman with his sleeves rolled up seems little frustrated got out of Car which was White Ford EXP 1988 model. He was cursing someone and looks like he was in trouble, I kept my soul and dare then I have decided that I will help them out.

I reached there,
"Hey !! you boy " listen, angry grunted man shouted at me, to that I got scared and backed up a bit steps behind where I kept my bike.

"Did you know any mechanic here?" He screamed again with the same tone which made me even scary to fetch the worst 'mistake of my life' and why it was 'I will tell you after sometime...'

"Dad, why are you shouting on that boy?" a sweet voice came from the front seat of the car.
I lean inside for a glance and this was the moment of my life;
A beautiful girl with brown eyes and her silky hair that was straightened enough that it kept coming in front of her eyes like the clouds cover the Sunshine, she was wearing red top which was full sleeves like red rose in the garden, all the magical thing that I had ever seen in my life, she had the beauty of a goddess, which once was described to me by my mother.

" Talk to him nicely dad, he is a stranger and you can't be rude to him" she said with the most magical voice I have ever heard in my 15 years of life.

Gentleman asked me again, Boy !!do you know any one here who could repair my car. This time the tone changed a lot, to that I responded Sir, it will be really hard to find someone here who could help you to fix the car; specially a mechanic. If you don't mind, can I have a look on it?? Gentleman with frustration on his face replied with a nod.

We have tractors in my farm that I usually repair when we face trouble. I helped him to start the car as there was some fault with carburettor.

" Thank you so much for your help, she said to me"
I replied to her with most funny expression that someone can give in reply of appreciation.
"Tom Martin", nice to meet you sir and madam, welcome to our village St. Albert.
"Its nice to meet you young man, she is my daughter Sunshine and myself Mr. Antino."

I just heard only one word Sunshine, rest I didnt care what Mr.Antino was explaining about his deemed huge property.

I just took a glance to Miss Sunshine, as it was really hard to gaze anywhere than those misty brown eyes.
Then door closes and there she goes my life....

From that moment itself ; I was feeling something inside my small heart , It was beating in the most musical way that ever could happened to me.
Im in love???
Yes???

Thank you for reading the first chapter.
(Im not a professional writer but love to write Poems and small stories. Its a humble request, there could be grammatical mistake; please ignore)
Happy reading ahead.
I bet you will like it.
Please!! Do read my next chapters.
Thank you