Chapter4:"Turnaround"

Dishearten Tom Martin after the rude behavior of miss Sunshine walked away with tears in his eyes...

"My life was hell, my dreams, my love of life, my inspiration, my promise everything was no more."

I was going through the feeblest phase of my life. I can't believe that it could happen to me. My heart was loyal and honest for my love...

There were so many questions that were creating a tsunami in my head. "What might be the reason that miss Sunshine ignored me?" Or there might be some reason behind it, she was not like that, she was the sweetest girl that I had met in my life. Her simplicity and care for others only made me fall in love at that puerile age of mine.

"Please!! " Sunshine, don't behave like that; my soul begged, which was the most agonizing feeling.

"You changed a lot, it can't be you", my heart was trying to persuade my emotion.

"I was not billionaire like your dad, but I was the man of heart, with all the hindrance, you would be mine someday," broken soul uttering some excruciating pain in agony. Certainly, it was the harsh truth that I had to accepted at that moment, she does not have any affection for me ...like I do.

*************************************************

After 2 years..

I was the owner of the manufacturing company, which produced plastic material box for the clients in Edmonton city. My life changed a lot after miss Sunshine snubbed me very gravely. I worked hard day and night with only solitary perseverance that one day I would be capable of taking care of miss Sunshine.

Every day, before I rushed home,I always surpassed miss Sunshine office but after so many years, I had glimpse of her, she was wearing white shirt and black skirt, which was professional to her responsibility. Her hair was tied nicely as a bun, which suited her most emphatically; she was my beautiful angel from the first day. I was in my car, Mercedes S-class sedan, with black glasses; as it was hard for someone to gape inside. It was my inner tranquil that urged me to greet her and ask about her life but one part of mine was relentlessly asking me to stay in the car. I kept my endurance and listened to the veracious intelligence at that moment. Indeed, that was the right move for me.

With the entire bout that I was going through, I saw one guy, well built with black aviator, donned black tuxedos approached her and they had the stunted kiss like a couple in love perhaps would have as they congregate after some time. Certainly, It confounded me in the nastiest way conceivable. I felt that my heart had been crushed into pieces. It would be the worst nightmare for me to see miss Sunshine with another man and it happened in that petite time. I squealed and cried like an infant, with all plights that I had been through for these years.

I lost all the faith that I had for love, it seemed like money only can buy love. It was the vilest feeling experienced in my life. It was almost 12 years that I kept my soul and heart to one person; I had to contradict with my heart because it was 12 years for me but it wasn't single minute for miss Sunshine. I can't complain to any one, with my broken heart, I drove away from there watching miss Sunshine holding his hands. Like tears knew no frontiers as it didn't wanted to stop, relentlessly I felt like I had lost my life, my dreams on the single instant.

All the memories were on the windshield of my car, her smile that allured my childhood and my life; it was hard for me to forget what I had witnessed. Her brown misty eyes, that was the only thing that was hovering at that point of time.

I drove to Fort McMurray away from her; I was breathing the nightmare that I don't want it to happen

I drove to Fort McMurray away from her; I was breathing the nightmare that I don't want it to happen. It was that moment of the day when there would be sunset and city gets its elite tint to cover the city. I was walking towards the bench, blighting my decision to shadow my love as I had worshipped her more than my life.

I sat on bench very much upset...

"I don't want to live anymore, I will kill myself, how could he do to me like this??"

One lady standing on the wall that was the end point of the fort, I gazed that she would jump from there.

"Hey you, can we do it together?" I said with a fear in my dialect, as I don't want her to attempt something distressful. It was my best effort that I can make up in that moment, it was hard for me but her life was precious than my mood.

" Yes, but please can you hold my hand, I am bit scared of height", she said in panic. To that, I laughed and I don't know but it was something that I could not believe at that point of time after such turmoil in that erstwhile hour, how it was possible for me to laugh?
"Stupid", she creaked furiously.
"Please, get down from there." I said in gently.

As she "Turnaround"...
She slipped   from that wall, as she was wearing block-heel sandals.
I rushed to her with all my power to hold her hand....
She was dangling from that Fort; I was muscular enough to hold her as I used to work in farm, my biceps were 18'' which was bulging out and it tattered out the sleeves of my shirt.

"Help me!!!! " please, it was the moment, I could feel the silence of tranquility in that panicked situation. Silent breeze added some flavour to that scene....
"Could you please bring me up!! She was scared as her voice broke....
************************************************

Tom Martin's life changed drastically after he saw Miss Sunshine with another man.It broke down him completely.

God help those who are honest and hardworking....
Tom Martin is a honest and noblest person.. There will be something interesting things that will be happening in his life after 12 years.
Stay tuned guys for the next chapter....
And please do vote and comment or recommend to your friends.