Chapter 6: It was her last breathe...??

Ciara Johnson and Tom Martin met each other when they were really much wounded in their love life, reason for there soreness was also the same, Sunshine Antino.

     After having the most magical evening in Tom Martin life, he dropped Ciara Johnson to her place. He was a genuine person and would help anyone unearthed in the problem. He had roots from the small village but his charismatic heart can allure eyes of every woman. Hercules body mode and his muscles were giving enough tightness to his clothes that every curve of his muscles was quite visible to anyone. Short brown hair was chipped from the sides till it reaches a perfect blend, which glorified his professionalism. He was a heartthrob for girls but Tom Martin never cared for anyone.
He only loved miss Sunshine, but sometimes destiny plays a big role in his life. Loving and compassionate to someone so emphatically that could end in such a drama. God has plan for everyone, it might be the best thing that could happen to Tom Martin. 
Miss Sunshine lost the most "honest and loving" person who could have made her life like a dream world ever imagined.

*************************************************

"Thank you, Tom" Ciara said and blushed with her honesty. "Can we meet for coffee tomorrow, Remedy Café 10 am??" Tom added his gesture to Ciara's expression.

       "Hmmm....Ummmm.....Yes, we should." Ciara replied with hesitancy. It was distress full day for her too and after everything happened to her, she was little tangled about this step. Tom sneered; it was the first time he asked someone for the coffee. It was difficult for her to resist the most handsome guy's invitation.

Tom Martin rushed home, as he wanted to sleep early and get ready for his first ever coffee with a girl. He opened one of his finest whiskey from his collections 'Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye' which was utmost need to get relaxed after those melodramatic full day. Ice and whiskey made him relaxed but there was pain in his heart to loose miss Sunshine from his life, which he wouldn't forget in his life.

    It was Saturday morning, Tom waked up early in the morning with full of excitement and happiness to start a new journey for his life. Gazing the best outfits in his walking wardrobe, he surpassed almost twenty tuxedos and reached his best option that he kept, when he would meet Miss Sunshine, it was for love of his life and certainly irony made it really happening for him that he would wear for Ciara Johnson. It was the light blue color shirt, dark blue color jeans and light brown color overcoat which was tailored by the best designer in the town; it fitted his body so well that anyone can fall in love with him. Dark brown shade Phillip II lace-up boots added to his serenity and suited him the most. His light beard and Gucci's black-leathered aviator made him the supermodel.

He reached Remedy café by sharp 10:00 am as per his promise. Remedy Café's one half was Indian restaurant and other was a coffee bar. They are one of the oldest and most-loved coffee shop families in Edmonton. Their legendary house-made chai are paired well with either a vegetable masala or butter chicken wrap. Tom loves the antique flavors, embraces the beauty and diversity of India.

Tom Martin was waiting anxiously for Ciara Johnson and after those few moments, she arrived and it made everyone in the café baffled to floor, she was looking beautiful and happy. She was wearing light blue colored skirt and black top, which made her look like a princess. Tom Martin's life paused for a moment, all his efforts to be out déjà vu wasn't successful. He was feeling all those things that could happen in movies; soft violin music from background and he could only see Ciara Johnson heading towards him. He blinked twice to confirm that everything was real.

"Hello, Tom good morning" Ciara smiled and waited patiently for Tom's reply

"Hello, Tom good morning" Ciara smiled and waited patiently for Tom's reply. "Hieeeieeieiee!!!!!!!" Tom Martin jumbled really badly; one droplet of sweat runs through his forehead and dived to the floor to halt the background violin music. Keeping his shades on the table, he offered chair to Ciara Johnson. "What you will love to have Ciara?" Tom questioned; still faced the hard time to bring his mind to normal from that violin music."Caffe' Freddo" Ciara promptly said with her sweet tone, as it was sunny morning and hot outside. Both enjoyed their coffee and took a walk to the nearest park. Tom Martin felt something really unusual as he accidently touched Ciara's hand while they were heading towards a bench in the park. There were some different notions in his eyes and the way he was gawping Ciara Johnson was blissful, anyone can guess the lovebirds in the park. Ciara was noticing all minute details, as she wanted to describe her day to her friends.  She was blushing at the same time and keeping her thoughts to composure. 

Tom Martin precipitously held her left hand and brought her close enough that he could feel her aroma of Mademoiselle Eau de perfume.

"Ciara, I love you." Tom Martin said in the loveliest way possible. It was that feeling which he wanted to express from 12 years; it couldn't be better than this by Tom Martin.

Suddenly, there were gunshots in the park and one hit Ciara Johnson on left side of her neck; she felt into Tom Martin's arms. Before he could understand anything he picked up Ciara Johnson full drenched in blood in his arms and ran through all the chaos to save her life.

Ciara Johnson whispered, " I love you Tom Martin"

Tom Martin's was craving in his life to hear those lovely words and it got him in such a way that it made his tears plunging through his eyes in all pain. He was constantly calling Ciara to keep her awake so that he could take her to hospital. She breathed heavily and Tom Martin tears washed her blood from her face....

"Its all love and care you have for someone..
love will make you cry and love will make you happy..
People will come into your life and some will walk away; some will walk away..."

Tom Martin's Love life was full of misery....
There was an unexpected twist in his life...
************************************************

Thank you guys for reading this chapters..
Lots of love.
Let me know how you feel about this chapter in comments..