Chapter3:"The day I met her "

After having the most beautiful dream of his life.
What happened to him..??

It was the morning that he was waiting from almost 10 years of his life but it was not going according to his expectations.

Mr.Antino was a renowned man in the city and everyone knew about him. It was easy for him to get the first lead and just few inquires and he got the address to his biggest firm in the city.

With all the emotions and love in his soul, he gathered those amazing memories of miss Sunshine and started walking on his route to "Sunshine"

*************************************************
I have seen miss Sunshine after 10 long years and all my emotions got into one simple word "Gorgeous".
Yes, my Life was about to get complete..... All the promises, that I had made to myself was about to get fulfilled.

Miss Sunshine Antino is a beautiful angel with her mystique brown eyes and even more glorifying than I had ever imagined in my dreams.

"Remembering those days of my life when I saw a couple holding there hands and walking on the shore. Girl was dressed in a light yellow gown and boy was on white casuals" It was so mesmerizing with all the vibrant colours flaunting at that moment.

It was that time when I missed; miss Sunshine the most

It was that time when I missed; miss Sunshine the most..... Yes!! There were few drops of tears on my cheeks..
"I had pictured her at that moment, but in reality she was the most beautiful women in the world...."

"I stranded with confidence and practiced all the best moves that I could possibly do in those short time of span." Here I walk like most stylish and macho person on earth. My heart was pounding like I had ran a mile in a minute. As soon as the distance with miss Sunshine was getting shorter I was going through all the mixed emotions -'happiness, to cry like a baby and mostly that feelings grabbed me where I felt like a girl, who cries to slightest emotions if something goes against her thoughts; I concluded that I am emotional man' and started to respect woman from that point of time, its hard to control some feelings sometimes."

"I was a feet away from miss Sunshine then I realized the most harshen  truth of my life.."

" look at yourself buddy ,rugged man with light beard dressed like an homeless, this how you will meet her....? " Inner soul indulged me in their thoughts...
I stopped at that point, for each and every moment when I used to missed; miss Sunshine and how hardship that I had to face while I had to keep secret of my life, it flash backed in front of my eyes.... Though It was 10 years but it took me 10 seconds to rewind it.

"Now there was a doubt in my mind, should I approach her or should I go back to valley!!"

When I face such problems in my life I always listen to my heart. It gives me honest possible solutions.
I closed my eyes for few seconds, I talk to my heart;

"Buddy, she is a daughter of billionaire, who are you?? Just a common guy who earned his daily wages and spent it on night to have some good supper"
Are you capable of taking care of her??
Did you suite her in any possible way??

I was standing behind her for almost 5 minutes now....but I was not able to expressed my feelings to her... Indeed!! My heart had that point which proved me wrong match for her.

"What an Irony!! " It was my heart who had fallen in her love and now Im getting the most honest review from my heart that "I was wrong match to miss Sunshine." With all the trauma like situation which was going through my human soul..."

" Hey, you cheap bastard!! Get back to your work, how you dare to stand near me?? Miss Sunshine shouted in most anguish way that could be possible."

I got shattered from those words, those were not some cluster of words or dialogue but that was something that an egoist boss use for their labourer. It crashed my heart completely.
I said, "miss Sunshine, Tom Martin from st.Albert"

-those were the emotional moment of my life..

" I had helped you guys to fix your car struck in my valley, with insist in my eyes..
"So what Mr. Martin??"
"You want job leave" she added.
"Take a week off and I want you back to work within a week, Is that clear Mr.Martin?? She was angry on something and it was my bad timing that
"I found her in that situation."
It was 10 years of "Royal lovely" feelings and she didn't ever realized how much time she had taken to broke my heart into pieces...
She thought that I was a labourer in her firm....
Alas!!!!

"I love you", miss Sunshine..................

Thank you so much guys, If you reach till this point.
Note : There were some situation were Tom Martin is explaining his past and coming back to his present world.. So understand the transitions.

Next chapter; There are so many possible turns that Tom Martin's life is going to have from here.
Chapter4:"Turnaround"
Stay tuned guys and lots of love.