"PERFECT HEADSHOT"

This story is adjunct but had parallel indulgent in the story..

This one is the real character of this love story. He was bounded with lots struggle from his start....

Today, I'm 30 and I feel that, 'I should hadn't done those mistakes of my life!!'

Day I remember was my childhood, it was amazing with the battle ground everywhere. Yes! Its true, 'guns and guns' everywhere, for the best part, I had licked some of the gun powder from those guns. It was amazing for me to see the grandeur goons from my naked eyes. I was a toddler and I didn't realise that I was growing in the livestock around the bloody morons.

I was the elder of my siblings, younger one was lavish from his birth he didn't bothered to any thing around him, he was savvy and loaded with charm. Everyone was nurturing him and his charismatic architectures was hand made by god. He was a jewel in those time. If diamond was placed near him and people wont had option, they had to choose this bastard again and again. I was not jealous because he was admiring me from the childhood. He didn't give a fuck to anyone but he would smile whenever I was around him. Bond was created and something special adherence was there for him because of some reason.

One day, I pulled up one of the gigantic guns which everyone was hyping at those moment at my father's gathering held by my uncle. He was among those who had killed almost thousands with his blind shot and which was called a "PERFECT HEADSHOT" and everyone believed to be god of killings.. I didn't realised that it was Ak-47 riffle, when one of my father comrade yelled, "It's loaded you little asshole". Sadly,Those were his last words. My uncle cant bear anything said to our family. He had shoot that man between his eyebrows. Silence flared the room and no one moved an inch. My father shouted, lets enjoy the party and those glasses of whiskey and beers were crackling like nothing happened there few moments ago. Music resumed with more bass added into it and it can be felt from 500 yards from there.

My grandfather, everyone used to call him 'Hunter', he was one of the badass goon of that time. It all started with him, he was crazy guy at his young age even cops were afraid of this man.
This guy had burnt 100 cops for revolting against him. He didn't give a fuck to all those antagonist, he had never leaved anyone who had opposed him. He predominantly use," HEADSHOT THIS BASTARD" and burned him alive.
He was ass- puss herald who hold the attributes for ruling his area of control. He was always surrounded by hardened and blacked commandos. Even if he pee, some one of them had to hold his *job* for carrying out the things. He was that crazy ass moron who could kill a person with his blink of his eye lid and rest those commandos executes his commands.

I stepped down from the dice, felt I should run towards my mother, as I was hungry. I was not able to find her in those crowd. Leaning towards the route of house from the ground zero..
I had to cross those smokes of marijuana and cigarettes,bottles of beers and some of the broken glasses. It wasn't that childhood that any one of my age can deal. Hardening my ass, I had to walk and run for searching my mom.
Suddenly, I fell down the grass. Police siren grabbed me the hell out my mouth, someone called the cops after that "HEADHSHOT" by my uncle..

Someone pulled me up and said, who lost this bastard from the purse, next thing to happened was "PERFECT HEADSHOT" and yes this time it was my FATHER...and the person to die was head of the cops who came for investigation.

Everyone returned home, those silence was left behind those mishap. No one dared to call the duty of the night neither the legends of cops, they were scared to death after showcase of the scene.

My mother was scratching with his hard voice on my father, its the life that my son deserves. Let us out of here.. We don't deserve this haphazard life.

If you dare then, "Give us 'Perfect Headshot' of your life."