I love you !!!!!!

Life was hard for Tom Martin as he already got the betrayal from his love life. But he stood strong in his life and confident to make his place into city where he was nothing like a beggar.
It was hard for him to gulp the truth that love of his life would be so harsh to him and his acceptance to this world of love life would bring into the worst phase of his dreams. After so many years it was the best time of his life to see the elite and beautiful dreams to reality. But Tom has something different written in his script of life; Ciara Johnson came to his life and those words of her, which Tom was crawling from so many years, came in such love of ocean that it was hard for him to take those lovely feelings and it was not possible for him to nurture those spirits.

*************************************************

Running towards the hospital he was screaming Ciara all the way to so that he can keep her conscious. " Ciara!! Please open your eyes, I love you my heart, please open your eyes, Tom just could cry to see her love Ciara dying on his arms and run towards a cab. Ciara just managed to open her eyes and she could only see blurry face of Tom. There was police siren buzzing all round the park and that beautiful atmosphere had drastically changed to a havoc full condition, which Tom Martin had never imagined in his life. There he saw a man watching him and approach him to help him and Ciara. Tom with Ciara entered the car and yelling at the person said, "Please rush fast to the emergency."

"She is totally fine, doctor said with emphatic voice. There were blood on his jackets and shirt and he could just managed to smile but those aggression on his eyes was giving a complete adjunct to the situation. Tom was glaring at Ciara from the window partitioned between operation theatre and waiting room.

'Boss, It was attempted to kill you and those bullet hit her accidently, Tom's colleague told him in a lenient voice. Tom was furious in anger took out his cell phone and dialed a number as he was assured who was behind all this carnage. "I know you are the reason behind all this and you are now in big trouble", indignantly threw his phone on the floor. "Please sir!! Crease yourself', his colleague palliated him.

Ciara was out of danger and she was going through all the pain, he could feel that pain but he was just waiting for the right time act to the situation. Ciara was shifted to the general ward and Tom with light steps commenced walking towards Ciara. Tom reposed his head near Ciara's hand and all his best moments with Ciara were going like a slide show in his mind.

     "My love, Coffee for you", with a gentle kiss on his forehead Ciara wakes him up from the sleep

"My love, Coffee for you", with a gentle kiss on his forehead Ciara wakes him up from the sleep. "Its sunday morning I wont woke up so early, it's the only day that I could sleep. Please come here my sugar honey, let me taste the best honey in the world", Tom expressed with impish voice to Ciara. She was wearing the long white shirt of tom and her hair was tied like a bun some left that were falling on her face.