Chapter2:Did I find the love of my life??

Today date 23rd February 2015 Im in 'Edmonton' city which is the city of dreams and its beauty is worthless for virgin eyes of natures glory. I had lived in my valley for more than 25 years and I would be the most juvenile man as compared to the downtown life of this world...and its 10 years since I met love of my life...

I landed in the city with pair of clothes and few bucks to spare that I earned while working in farm.. For almost 10 years I kept my promise that one day I will find her and will tell her about my feelings. With all the loyalty that a man could have for his love. I had kept myself indulge to work and devoted to my family as they have given me birth and it was my responsibility to give something back to them. My younger sister got married and she was living her life happily. It was that time for me to think about my promise to my life.

Searching the shores and heart full of hope I began my journey on 21st of  February 2015, I Just remember the name Sunshine Antino, as  Mr.Antino was describing about some of his property which began my lead to find her....

Yes, I am alone in the city; where everyone had unique style of dressing in the name of fashion. I was wearing my favourite sky blue colour shirt and black pants with black boots and with most important thing that dignifies me was my honest heart.
*************************************************
"Hello Mr" what are you looking for, an old man with intense look on his face asked me, while I was adoring the big buildings and architecture of this amazing city ,that couldn't be possible to look completely in one sight  from bottom to pinnacle without making your body to stay at one position; while I was sitting on the bench of a sidewalk...

" looking for my life",I replied with a smile on my face...
" You came here to find your love?? " he asked me with his eyes wide open..
I don't know how he knew the thing, which I kept secret from 10 years. I was amazed and in a shock;It was that feeling when you want something in life and someone bring it to you , I kept mum to his question, but he insisted me to answer. 

I was surprised and thought that my crystal heart make it visible to others that some urge is happening inside my heart. I was in search of something important in my life, thought  it could be an wild guess.

"Sir, those brown misty eyes stole my heart 10 years ago."  Now, I am here to find here and tell her about my feelings.

"She stays 10 minutes away from here, you will find her"

I was looking to him in most weird expression on my face, bit scared and the moment before I could gather my thoughts and ask him about how he knew so accurately about my life.
I said,"Sir, could you please help me to reach her".
Before I said anything more he said,' I am Mr. Antino , grandfather of Sunshine.
'I knew about you since you met my angel, she was really anxious to met you too.'
But the only problem you have to face is her father..

"He is a man of words and very proud about his reputation, which led her to stay away from you for such a long time", he said in very depressed tone.

"How do you know about me sir??" I questioned him with a feeling of uncertainty.
"That day you helped us to repair our car, I was there in the back seat"
That answered my all questions which was flooding my brain fiercely.

" Sir, did she love me??
Then,
There was a hand on my shoulder which made me scared to run for my life, my heart was pounding like anything.

" Hello, Tom Martin!!", she hugged  me  without any delay, I felt that , she was looking for someone from years.
It was late evening and her face wasn't visible in those dim lights.
" Sunshine Antino" tears run through my eyes....
"Are you real?? ,  I murmured in low tone.

Why did you took so much time to come here...??
"I was waiting for you from 10 years. I had believe that you will come here ,searching for me"

"Today, its my  birthday"..wish me you fool!!
Those tense moment got in a surprising element and there was that feeling of relief.

"Holding her hand I was feeling the most happiest person to discovered my love after so many years...."

Suddenly, someone stepped on my hand as I had fall asleep glaring the beauty of Edmonton in a park and I felt the reality that I was going through "the most beautiful dream of my life. "
Alas!! It wasn't the reality.
***********************************************

Thank you for reading the second chapter.
I appreciate your patience...
There are so many question; did he find her??
What happens to him? How did he manage in the new city ??

Its all answered in the third chapter, " The day I met her"
Please read the other chapters.
Thank you