Chspter5:Love never dies..

After all the drama, I brought the lady to the ground; she was fainting for breath. She was holding my hands and with smile on her face, "why did you saved my life?" she asked in fervent notion.

"I heard you cursing someone, but more important thing at that point of hour was to save you. Life is precious gift, you should not give away because you got betrayed by someone." I tried to portray it in the utmost sincere feelings.

She cried and embosomed me into her arms; I was stunned by her gesture. I want to release myself from that hug but she was tightening the grip every instance when I tried to free myself. It was awkward for me because I haven't been so close to any woman in my life.

" I was stupid to attempt something like that, my boyfriend ditched me today for a girl'' she said in wrath.

" Can I ask you something?" I queried her in awkwardness. She just managed to nod as she was rubbing her nose on my shoulder. 'I will listen to your story, if you could please let me sit on the bench.'
I hope that it wasn't rude, if you felt than I am sorry for this one. It was getting really stroppy for me.

          We sat on the bench that was confronting the city and the sunset was making those moments really picturesque

We sat on the bench that was confronting the city and the sunset was making those moments really picturesque. Meanwhile, everything changed so magical that it was really hard for me to believe that everything was real. Everything paused for me; those silent breezes were coating me so gently and waves that were hitting the rocks on shore made me relaxed after such a havocked full day. Her eyes were red, as she might have cried a lot for someone, but they were creating some mystic vibes for me.

"Her name is Sunshine Antino, she is responsible for everything," she said in depressed tone. It surprised me with a lightning,

"What the F**k"?
I apologised for the language. I was in real shock to hear miss Sunshine name from that lady. It was really hard for me to believe on my destiny that it could be so unrealistic. It was the wicked smile that I had on my face at those tensed situation.
"Aren't you mean Mr. Devil?" she said in distress.

Sometimes life is full of surprises and it gives the undesired situations, which completely makes your life crazy as hell. How to tackle and gulp this problem? It was heading completely out of context for me... I never had a thought that I would fall in this kind of mess...it was the biggest mistake of my life to fall in love of miss Sunshine...

" What happened to you Mr. Devil?" she continued her confusion.
"We both are sad today and she is the reason​ behind this infirmity", which again proliferated her confusion.
I have told her everything to circumvent her delusion as she was also going through coarse patch in her life.

"Mr. Devil, can I hug you", she said with reverence in her eyes. I just shimmered my eyes and tears run through...I was really in deep pain. This time it was me who had tautened the grip around her. I am strong and positive person in my life but that happened after such fettle in my life.

It was getting dark and stars were the only cradles of light in that situation. I had never felt that kind of dreamlike aura around me. It was that feeling when someone grinded the mountain of pain inside me.

I was much relieved and relaxed, "Thank you Miss..."
"Ciara Johnson" she said with smile on her face and zeal in her eyes. I replied with the same notion, she somewhere brought the upbeat vibes in my soul, "Tom Martin"

It was some different feeling that I felt for someone, I had never been so close to woman neither I had shared my story to anyone

It was some different feeling that I felt for someone, I had never been so close to woman neither I had shared my story to anyone. We walked through an aisle and reached the parking lot, "Ciara Johnson, thank you for everything." To that she just managed fake a smile, as it was hard for her too.

After an awkward silence,
" Where is the beautiful home of Ciara Johnson?" I opened the right door of my car and offered her a ride home to which she smirked.

"I hope to see you soon Ciara Johnson!!!!!!!!!!"

*************************************************

​Tom Martin was feeling some different vibes after all the trouble he faced in his love life...
What will happen in Tom Martin's life.?
Stay tuned guys!!
Thank you fellas for reading the 5th chapter.
"Hope to see you soon guys"

Love you: Till I die..On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara