Chapter 11

Selena POV

I was laying on my bed, looking up at the ceiling, thinking about the events went down today. And I'm not talking about the run in with those stupid low lives that tried stealing Eleanor's money.....

* FLASHBACK *

"Any more questions?"

"Yes I do actually. Not now, but over dinner"

What?

"Dinner? Are you offering to buy me dinner?"

"More like asking you out, asking you on a date basically"

He's asking me out on a date when the dude just met me like an hour ago. Though, I do feel a bit admired that he's asking me.

"You just met me"

"But that doesn't mean I can't get to know you over dinner, does it?"

No, no it doesn't. He makes a point there, to be honest. He takes my hand, softly stroking my knuckles with his thumb as he holds it up.

"Plus, I would love to get to know someone as beautiful as you" he smirks, kissing my hand softly, feeling as if I stared at Harry with such charm and admiration.

But why am I, though?

"So does your silence mean it's a yes towards the date? Tomorrow night?"

I bite my bottom lip, looking over to side as I notice Liam's tight glare over at Harry, follow by Eleanor and Louis carefully watching us.

I just met Harry, and it wouldn't hurt to just go on a friendly date with him to get to know each other, right?

"Uh yeah, that sounds nice"

* END OF FLASHBACK *

Why would Harry ask me out on a date? He just met me!
What's weird is when I told Liam about. He didn't seem to happy about it but I guess that's just Liam being, well, Liam.

* KNOCK KNOCK *

"Come in!"

The door opens revealing Louis holding a bowl of popcorn in his hand before I sit up.

"Hey hey hey roommate!"

"Oh hi Louis, what's up?"

"Just wanted to let you know that El and I are watching a movie in the living room if you want join?"

"No thanks. I'm pretty tired. I think I'll be going to bed"

"Well alright, rest up. Eleanor and I will be taking you to the office again tomorrow morning"

"Why?"

"Just because, HA!" Louis chuckles mockingly, giving him a small smirk in return.

"Well goodnight!"

"Goodnight"

As soon as he closes the door, I slam my back right onto the bed.
Louis is very nice. So is Eleanor and Liam. Especially Liam. He seems to be very caring and protective of me. I never had people care about me like they do.

I wonder if Harry is as caring as them..

===============

Liam POV

"There's no need to be jealous Li, I can't help that she's gorgeous"