Chapter 6

Selena POV

"And this is your bed"

Eleanor places a pillow over a big bed in some spare room she had in her apartment shared with her fiancé.

"Usually a few mates of ours sleep here when spending the night, but now this room is all yours. I even got you some fresh clothing" she smiles, walking over to a wooden chair with a blue v-neck t-shirt, a pair of dark sweatpants, and towel which were folded onto a pile.

She picks up the spare clothing, walking over to me before handing me the pile of clothing.

"I hope it fits, it was a little big on me"

I looked at the clothing, giving her a smirk before hearing the front door closes.

"BABE! I'M HOME!"

"I'm in the guest room!" she smiles, before looking at me.

"It's Louis, he's here"

"O-Okay"

"What are you in here for? Is there an leftover lasagna, I'm starving!" a guy with chestnut brown hair swooped to the side, blue eyes, and a bit of facial hair, walks in the room as he tries untying his tie.
It didn't take him long to notice I was in the room as he looks at me confusedly before looking at Eleanor.

"Whose this?"

"Louis, this Selena. Selena, this is Louis, my fiancé" Eleanor introduces us, pulling Louis towards me as I step back a bit.

"Nice to meet you" he holds his hand out, giving me a welcoming smile.

I look down at his hand, staring at it for a few seconds before looking back at him. He smile slightly fades, clenching his hand close before pulling back.

"She's a bit shy Lou, and a bit cautious" Eleanor pats his chest, slightly giving him a smile.

"I can see" he chuckles awkwardly as I just nod slowly.

"Uh, Selena will be staying with us for a while, if you don't mind. She has nowhere else to go at this point"

"No not at all, stay as long as you need, okay?" Louis tells me, I slightly nod and give him a small smirk.

"Thank you"

"No problem" he smiles at my sudden response, nodding happily at my voice.

"I'll see you in our bedroom, babe. Goodnight Selena"
He heads for the door, making his way out of the room, leaving me and Eleanor alone once more.

"Okay, the bathroom is there which there's another spare of clothing waiting for you in the morning"

"Thank you...so much"

She smiles, pulling me in for a friendly hug as she sighs happily to herself.

"Don't mention it" she said, pulling away before head for the door, closing it behind as she walks out.

I guess this is home for now.

=====================

Liam POV

"Do you not realize what kind of trouble you could get into?!"

And that's when my chocolate brown eyes met with her sparkly brown ones, as soon as she picks her up and looks at me.

"I do n-now"

She looked so innocent, peaceful but afraid.

"What's your name, sweetie?"